You can upload a picture to the showroom, but it can't be too large an image. Non-members get a few hundred K of space (enough for half a dozen normal size photos)
# Q. How do I link to my showroom pictures
in the Tech Forum?
A.If you go to the photo you would like to link to near the bottom is a box that says:
UBBCode: and then a long line of code to the right. - Look over a bit further and there is a buttom that says "Copy to Clipboard". Click that and then in the forums, just paste the address in a post where you want the photo to display. (Ctrl-V) or right click and choose paste. That's all!
# Q. How do I upload a picture to the Showroom?
A. From the Showroom Index (www.camaros.net/showroom/
* click on "Upload Photos" at the top right of the screen
* choose the best category
Note: If you click "Upload Photos" from within the program, say you are viewing the 1969 photos, that will be the default category that comes up.
* click on the "browse..." button. Find the file you wish to upload from your computer, then click "Open" from the dialog box (the file will then appear in one of the blank white spaces).
If you don't see the file, your browser may be trying to find HTML files, simply click that box and show 'All files" *.*
* Enter a title for the photo
* Enter a description for the photo
* Click on "Upload/Submit" (grey button). Wait a moment until you see the "successful upload" message.
* The photo should show on the next page and it's in your showroom.
# Make a mistake? No problem, just delete the file from your showroom and try again. The delete link is at the very bottom or your photo.