Ebay Forum? - Team Camaro Tech
Community Help Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Berry

Thumbs up Ebay Forum?

with all the ebay tags and ridiculous other crap people are selling for our cars why dont we have a forum for ebay, it would be informative as well as entertaining!!! I personally like seeing all the crap people sell to get in a good laugh!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 08:32 AM
eric

Re: Ebay Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERRY251
with all the ebay tags and ridiculous other crap people are selling for our cars why dont we have a forum for ebay, it would be informative as well as entertaining!!! I personally like seeing all the crap people sell to get in a good laugh!!!
then the bench racing section will slow down...j/k.

i thought about that before, i think the idea came up before..not sure what the final verdict was..

*ERIC*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

84 Z28(L-46)
75 SHORTBED
PROJECT 69...
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 08:41 AM
Senior Tech

Yes, and I would be the perfect moderator for this forum!

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 09:24 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Al takes everyone's suggestions underconsideration and and I know he appreciates those making them.

Just a personal observation, people don't put much effort in posting in the correct forum as it is, creating more forums, as much as it makes sense usually makes for more threads in the wrong forums and makes it harder to administer and keep things cleaned up for browsing and using the search feature as well...

One of the problems I see directly related to an ebay forum is even though we encourage folks to help out others that have questions about a car or part on ebay, the site doesn't like seeing sport made of ebay auctions. Having an ebay specific forum would certainly invite more of the bashing for sport threads and the moderator would be at wits end keeping it cleaned up.

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 10:19 AM
Senior Tech
Call me Funk

Send a message via AIM to CFunK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjD
Just a personal observation, people don't put much effort in posting in the correct forum as it is,
I said I was "sorry".

I agree. I think a fourm dedicated to Ebay auctions would turn into a real nightmare.

-Funk

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 12:26 PM
Team Member
Christropher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFunK
I said I was "sorry".
"Sorry" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as "Restitution" does.

Christropher

...in pieces still.

MrDanB - "Don't worry about Mr.Wilcox...He has that incurable disease of thinking that they only made the Camaro in '67
"
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old May 10th, 06, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Berry

I still think it would be great!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old May 12th, 06, 11:23 PM
Senior Tech
Dave

Send a message via AIM to RamAirDave

Bad idea, imho.

Its one thing to bring up the funny/odd stuff thats on ebay, but too often its for "bashing" intentions. Posting an ebay ad just to point out all the flaws in the car, or to make accusations of the seller. I'm not a fan of that. Very seldom is the case that it is in reference to someone actually interested in the car and asking for thoughts/opinions.

dave

Driving a #s-matching Z in the rain..... and lovin' it....
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old May 15th, 06, 01:35 PM
Team Member

Hey....is this the Chili Dog forum ?
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old May 15th, 06, 03:19 PM
Senior Tech

It would be interesting to understand how the members of this great site actually use it.
Do most members go directly to certain threads to evaluate personal interests?
Do others go right down the list and cull the fun facts from certain favorites?
Or (as I do) go to "Today's Posts" and see what is going on without regard to the Forum that it is in? I find all disussion interesting.....just some more than others.
The information here is tremendous ! The "Search" feature can be a used in a very specific manner if one takes the time to pick their keywords carefully. Just checking today for the best way to attach emblems to fenders that are already installed. WOW....what a wealth of knowlege.

Many thanks to the administrators and to those that share their experience.

SS

You Can't Fake Indifference

69 Camaro Convertible
57 Chevrolet Nomad
Jeeps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode