just wanted to warn my fellow camaro brothers!!!! - Team Camaro Tech
Community Help Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 22nd, 06, 05:16 AM Thread Starter

just wanted to warn my fellow camaro brothers!!!!

i recently won an auction on e-bay for some chrome door handles for my 86 Z-28, the seller was a "business" in illinois called rhodes auto s/s/s, when i received the merchandise it was two black handles, and both were right side!!!!! i just wanted to warn people to avoid this scam artist as they refuse to make this right, and are very rude and smart alleck in the return e-mails i have received!!!!!!!!!!!! now to top it off i find out they are a junk yard, not a real business!!!!!!!!!! it stands to reason, trash comes from trash that deals in trash!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 22nd, 06, 06:01 AM
Senior Tech
Steve

Re: just wanted to warn my fellow camaro brothers!!!!

Thanks for the warning, I'll mark this one down.

1969 Z28

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Firebird 400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My new project for 2010 DONE/ Sold.

2002 Camaro SS LE/SLP
67 Nova SS 327, M20, 3.73
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 06, 08:38 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kalif Johnson

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver

I say we should find some TC'er in that part of the world, you box them up and ship them to "our guys", and we go pay them a visit. I know if it happened to someone from a business from around here I would organize a posse.

Dreamweaver( aka - Nightmaremaker -- aka -- The Vigilante )

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." - Gustave Le Bon

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 23rd, 06, 10:04 PM
Al
Administrator
Al McKenzie

no offense, but you only have one post and it's a bash.

Obviously "making the rounds" of internet sites with your gripes about them. closing this.

Al
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode