test - Team Camaro Tech
Test Drive! New to this area?
Get comfortable here by posting and editing your own messages.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 08, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Bruce

test

just a test
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 08, 09:35 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kalif Johnson

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver
Re: test

Hey Bruce... welcome to the board. The best thing to do is take a look around the site and get familiar with all the different sections. There's a lot of good information here but many will attest to the fact that you should NEVER take any advice from me

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." - Gustave Le Bon
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 08, 04:37 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Bruce

Well I am back after an 8 year absence, living in the land of NASCAR, Waxhaw, NC. My fleet is 6 deep, just like years past except three are new to the family. I have grown a bit crazier with age and am now in the process of restoring 2 69's at the same time and what is worse, the objective is to swithch complete drivetrains. I want nothing original is the goal, but to build an awesome 69. It is my 32nd Camaro so hopefully it will be the best, since I sold my L-78 RS Conv.
The Camaro Guy since 1978

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 08, 07:29 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kalif Johnson

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver

Only 32 Camaro's? What a shame.... only 32. Shucks, most folks around here have had a hundred or more. Just an L-78 RS Conv.? Too bad it wasn't a real car, maybe an L89?\RS Vert. That's OK --- Maybe someday you can even step up to something like one of mine, like the 67 RS 327/210 (Yeah --- ultra rare true 327 SS) .

Anyway, with 32 under your belt you probably won't need too much advice from all the pros on the board but jump in on a thread or two and make yourself known. I'm sure your wisdom would be appreciated. Additionally everyone loves it when people post pics of their rides, projects, progress, etc., so have at it.

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." - Gustave Le Bon
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 08, 12:00 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mr. Tibbs

Send a message via AIM to ChevyThunder

TCG welcome to the board. A little advice... two guys that you should never pay any attention to. Dreamweaver and Ramairdave...they are both camped just on the outside edge of reality .

" Burn rubber not your Soul "
Camaro,Camaro,Camaro,Camaro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode