Team Camaro Tech banner

Can someone identify these seats?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  AussieCamaroOwner 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been looking on the web and I came across this pic of a first gen camaro with these great looking seats. Can someone help identify them for me? (First time at this, I hope the pic came up!)

Also, does anyone know of a replacement lap seatbelt kit or such for a 68 Camaro, that has a retractable end that comes all the way across to the fastener rather than just halfway? It would be nice not to have the "floppy end" .

See less See more
#2 ·
Aussie, our site doesnt have the ability to read photos from your system. You have to have your pics hosted on a site somewhere, then link to them from here.

#4 ·
Cant tell you about the seats, though they look nice.. But for the seat belts Look up Billy or Robin at Morris Classic Concepts. MorrisClassicConcepts.com
They have a 3 point set that work great. They bolt to the origional mounts including the upper mount located just before the coat hook approximately above where the rear windows and front door windows meet. The belts look great in the car and sit comfortably across the shoulder. If you look at my sig and go to the Camaro, you'll see how they look in my car. There will be simular photos on their site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.