Team Camaro Tech banner

WORLD TRADE CENTER..IM GOING IN!

3K views 40 replies 21 participants last post by  KURT 
#1 ·
i could see the towers from my window. i work in souther manhattan and me and my fellow union brothers and sisters have been givem emergency status. they put us on mandatory 12 hour shifts. i will go in tonight and begin fixing and rebuilding the communications systems on nyc. i urge all americans to boycott ALL stores or buisnesses run by pak or afgan people. like it or not these people are here and we must show them that they cannot take our freedom for granted! i pray to god that very soon they along with the rest of the world will soon watch the elimination of these two countries! if military volenteers are needed, i will be the first on on the beach! kill them all! until then i will do my job to bring the city of ny back.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND AMERICANS!!

JOHN

#4 ·
cant expect all to agree. p.s. just learned that there are people in new jersey and brooklyn out in the streets celebrating and cheering the actions of these individuals. but cant blame them, right? if you want to close the thread, do so. but you cant close the reality that terrorists do exist and some are living "free" in this country, training to fly, infilltrating the inner workings of our country.

we are all entittled to our opinions. ill consider this thread closed.

#5 ·
Yes, of course everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's what America is all about.

You might _consider_ that if you would like to separate yourself from "them". Them being the terrorist, not Americans who may believe in the religion of Islam, then you should recognize that as an American, you should stand by their side - not condone unjustified acts of violence.

Understand what I am saying here.

The terrorists have an ignorance that allows "them" to lump all of "us" Americans, in to one little bucket. The terrorist do this and believe that all Americans are guilty and therefore targets.

You just did the same. You just lumped all of them, in to one little bucket and jusified open acts of aggresion against "them".

I know you are angry as hell. We all are. Please consider these words and try to make others that may be reacting against the wrong people - that at difficult times, it might be tough as hell to be American. But we'll do it. If you really want to stand tall, stand by Americans, ALL OF THEM.

[This message has been edited by Scoop69RS-SS (edited 09-12-2001).]

#6 ·
i find nothing wrong with the nation of islam directly. i do believe its wrong to take any religon to an extreme that requires or supports the notion of taking any lives. everyone loves to condemn the use of the words "us and them". "them" refers to the people who were involved or support the indivduals and their actions. "us" refers to those people directly affected by the actions of these individuals. victims, friends, family and colegues regardless of race color or creed respectively. mad as hell: i believe we all are,yes. i appologize to team camaro if i wronged anyone or any policy by posting this thread. team camaro has been a vital item to me for sometime. i respect all members immensely. the thread "america under attack" also in tech reflects the anger if other members.

appologies to all offended, john

#7 ·
Thats a pretty stupid thing to say, considering there is no such thing as an "american race"
America is full of people from many differnet cultures, and I think that if someone comes over from Afghanastan, England, Iraq, or wherever, and makes themselves a citizen, that they are American, and should be treated accordingly.
My grandparents were from Finland and Russia...so Iguess im not American then am I?

The true Americans are the native indians.

dont be so ignorant.

#8 ·
In times like this it is easy for people to say things that perhaps they do not mean. Everyone in America is saddened by the events of yesterday. We need to rise above the level of the terrorist and deal with this crisis in a civilized manner, otherwise we are no better than them. To judge people by their race or religion is not the American way and is not to be tolerated in our society. It is a very small percentage of the Islamic that condone killing in the name of Allah. Most Arab Americans are peace loving people who moved here to start a better life, just like our fore fathers did. We need to put faith in our Government, that they will deal appropriately with those responsible for these cowardly acts of terrorism. The last thing in the world we need to do is repeat the atrocities that our country put the Japanese Americans through during world war 2. Everyone should let their personal anger subside before prejudging others and making blanket racial statements.

My $.02

Scott.

#12 ·
I myself have nothing against anybody in this country who is trying to live the American way, Hell not many of us can claim to be native to this land. The only people who should be punished for this attack are those behind it and those countries who helped (financially or by hiding those responsible now or in the past should be held accountable.)

just my $.02

Sean

[This message has been edited by 69musclecar (edited 09-12-2001).]

#13 ·
This is the first I've had a chance to look in today!! I do not condone John's boycot suggestions but I do understand his anger. There are folks dancing in AMERICAN streets over the atrosity has taken place. If I see it personally I may run them down in my truck!! There is no excuse for anyone celebrating the actions that have killed thousands. NONE!! Period!!!

Now for those that can't or won't take the time to read (Joshua) John apologized!! and more than once!!! Get on with it. I closed the last thread you started to be an instigator in.. I'll leave this one for now but your actions to start trouble here are not going un-noticed!

Please carry on like the gentlemen I know you to be.

#14 ·
actions to start trouble...no..im not trying to start trouble at all.
and the last thread was a joke!!!

I think u need to climb off that big horse dude.
If someone wants to say we should boycott certain stores, then that is dumb.
I didnt see anyone...

U know what, its a free country and I can say whatever I want..I dont need to explain myself to you.

#16 ·
Those people dancing was over in the middle east...it wasnt here. I seriously doubt they ever would have danced long enough to be seen by a TV camera here is the USA...they would have been killed immediately...no doubt about it. I dont think there is an American standing who would have allowed something like that to go on.
I completely understand the idea of "kill them all" but after the anger (utter rage is probably more appropriate) subsides just a bit, hopefully people will see that is the wrong thing to do...at least to those here in the states. Around here, we have some middle easterners and nearly every one I have seen has been tip toeing around trying to make as little of a presence as possible. Unless these people are involved, this just isnt right...peoples anger isnt pointed in the right direction.

I know our government is full of screw ups...nobody can deny that...but I have full faith that the guilty parties will be found and dealt with accordingly. The sooner the better.

------------------
375hp 78 Chevy truck
77 Chevy Nova
95 Chevy Lumina 3.4L
and building a 78 Nova

#17 ·
Well Joshua you must be watching the wrong channel on TV or, like above only hearing what you want!! Yes, sad as it may be there are folks in America that support and cheer what has happened and those that did it!! There are those that come here to the US to take full advantage of our generosity. A citizenship or a work visa is no more than a piece of paper that will be used to light the fireplace back home some day!! The melting pot is turning into a "salad bowl". When my grandparents came to the United States of America and started their family here they didn't allow anything but english to be tought to the kids out of respect for the land they chose as their new home. That doesn't happen much today does it? I in no way intend this to reflect on "all" but there are some folks that come to our country and would as soon pi$$ on you and I and other good folks than thank us for giving them a place to seek their fortune....

If you have reason to knock me off my horse step up and fire away!! admin@camaros.net Provide Al with some valid reasons and I'm sure he'll knock me down a notch or two!!

#18 ·
So what are you saying then dude...that they shouldnt' teach kids Spanish..German, French...etc.???
I would say proly about .00001 percent of immigrants come here to make trouble, most genuinley come here to better there life and get out of places like the mid-east where bombs are an everyday occurence.
I think if you dont like this policy that you should get out of the country, becuz im sure thats why your grandparents came here, I know thats why mine came here, and im pretty sure thats why most people come here.

I mean, the people who come over from Cuba everyday arent doing it to be better swimmers.

[This message has been edited by Joshua Leslie (edited 09-12-2001).]

#19 ·
Some of you people are making me sick! I'm sorry, I really don't want to be a jerk, but this discussion is getting way out of hand!

Wake up, open your eyes, and look at the real issue! Your country needs you to be united. We MUST stand together... this bickering and finger pointing will not help the cause.

I have no tolerance for people who "celebrate" this type of cowardly attack. It doesn't take a human being to fly a jet full of innocent people into a building full of more innocent people ... it takes a monster. I am sickened by what I saw these past two days... and while the public staggers in shock, I am sure that our government and military are hard at work to find these "monsters".

Anyhow....what I mean is that we need to focus on finding out WHO is responsible for this atrocity and making an exaple of them. People are angry... and sometimes that comes out in hostile words... be patient with one another.

God Bless America... my prayers go out to all those injured, killed, missing, or mourning. Your country is with you.

We will persevere

------------------
Steve - Central Ohio Camaro Club
'69 Camaro RS/SS-350 - Daytona Yellow
'95 Camaro Z-28 - Sebring Silver
click here to see my webpage ---> My Camaros (updated 8/18/01)

#20 ·
AAAAAAAAAAAaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What the hell is going on now I am watching the news and now a god damn bomb threat to empire state building!!!!

I can't take this **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joshua Leslie:
So what are you saying then dude...that they shouldnt' teach kids Spanish..German, French...etc.???
I would say proly about .00001 percent of immigrants come here to make trouble, most genuinley come here to better there life and get out of places like the mid-east where bombs are an everyday occurence.
I think if you dont like this policy that you should get out of the country, becuz im sure thats why your grandparents came here, I know thats why mine came here, and im pretty sure thats why most people come here.

I mean, the people who come over from Cuba everyday arent doing it to be better swimmers.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! Steve is right!! "this discussion is getting way out of hand!"

#23 ·
I have read these posts, we are all angry, but like others have said, we need to stand together, the only way to fight terrorism is with a global cohilition (sp) of different countries to remove those who are bad. while everyone is finger pointing at afghanistan and bin-ladahn ,what about other USA haters, IRAQ, IRAN, etc... the USA needs to take a chill pill. properly examin all the facts, trace records, etc.. then make a logical decision for a retalitory response.

we need not take our aggression out on the eastern native people that have moved to america, if you do , then you are doing the same thing that Americans wrongfully did after pearl harbor, they locked japanese and orientals in a concentration style camp. I thought we were more civilized than that.

I guess not.

let god sort them out.

------------------

Chris's 67 RS 327, Comp280,Flowmasters,shoddy interior, pepboys carpet and rusty floors and trunk can be seen at http://www.67rs.com
JOIN THE CAMARO NET WEBRING!
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=camaronet&list

#24 ·
guys this is a little out of hand here. people who moved here from other places (like the middle east) came here for a better life. and we did bear prejudice against them after this happened. when you saw all of those people partying in the streets there were also people a few blocks away who were saddened. i think we all jumped the gun a bit and did some things we shoyuldn't have. now that the proverbial smoke has cleared so have our tempers. i too found myself saying "those damn ***********" and other "colorful" words. i think we have all made "pak" and "afgan" people an all to common scapegoat. the bottom line we need to stop arguing with ourselvs, we all have hatered for the people (i use that term lightly) who did this but if we succomb to that hate... we will be just as bad as they are. i hope we can all get along again pretty soon

#25 ·
my opinion is to wipe out any and all known or even suspected terrorrists!!! as a sign that this type of act will no longer be tollerated!! if other countries such as afgan. want to hide them then they will have to pay the conciquences for this !!!!!!! even if it means innocent lives must be lost?? which I would never wish that to happen but if our country is to become free again this I think is the only way I am 32 and would have never thought something like this would ever happen in my U.S.A. as a child the idea of it never entered my mind what about the kids of this generation??? we must never surrender to this type of act against "OUR" country the great U.S.A. f#ckin A ROCK ON AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 ·
You know it's sorta keeping things alive when someone comes in and just says what has already been said!! I guess I'm guilty as well!! Let it stop here please!!

badcam - I don't think you realize it but making the refrence you did is about as bad as anything else said here!! Nobody will ingest anything said other than the one word and it doesn't help your support of good imigrants, that's for sure!! To use slanderous nicknames for imigrents is not right!!

For anyone to be angered over folks that celebrate these deaths is not wrong or jumping to conclusions!!! If anyone does it here in the states they don't belong here! The radio report today mentioned that police officers in one city had to protect celebrating imigrants today! Imagine my cousin killed your son and I popped open the bubbly!!! How would you feel toward me?

Freedom of speach or not, Politically correct or not! Let's refrain from refrences like that in the future please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.