Hello Everyone, its been awhile since I've been on this forum, however I found some Camaro parts that may be of interest to someone on here. Here is an assortmant of 1967-69 Chevy Camaro parts.
<LI>Delco AM Push button Radio for '69 Camaro - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Complete original front drum brake set-up, of my '69 Camaro. This includes spindles, backing plates, hubs, all brake parts, "smooth" (not ribbed) drums, and wheel bearings, worked fine when removed from car - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Original Small Block Points Distributor from '69 Camaro 350 C.I. Worked when removed from car. - Asking $45.00
<LI>Wheel Vintiques 15" x 7" Ralley WHeel with less than 100 miles on it - Asking $50.00
<LI>Windshield Wiper motor with washer pump. Complete for '69 Camaro - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Assorted 68-69 Camaro Parts including:
- Brake Pedal assembly and pad for automatic transmission car
- Hurst 4 speed shifter boot - Very good condition
- 4 BBL Factory GM air cleaner assembly w/Chrome top (GM), chrome has mild pitting, base has been repainted black
- Mr. Gasket 10" chrome open element air cleaner w/new filter included
- '68 Tail light and backup light lenses (2 each) Original GM, nice chape (1 complete set)
- '68 Seat Belt Retractor assembly w/retractor and belt. Still has date tag intact on belt.
- '69 Camaro Chrome Rear Bumperettes, nice chrome.
Asking $85 for all "Assorted Parts" Items[/list]Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at [email protected]
if you have any questions, would like pics of any of the items e-mailed to you, or would like to make an offer on any of the items listed above. Please note all these items are currently listed on e-bay for the same prices, so feel free to hop on over there and place a bid or look at pictures if you are interested. Just key in the part name in the search field, and look for an auction by the seller "ss69camaro350".
I apologize for the length of this post, and I hope the formatting is ok so it is understandable.
Thank-you for looking!
[This message has been edited by camaro350 (edited 09-30-2001).]