Chevy Camaro Parts for Sale - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2001 General Tech questions from 2001
Replies ONLY, no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 01, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Hello Everyone, its been awhile since I've been on this forum, however I found some Camaro parts that may be of interest to someone on here. Here is an assortmant of 1967-69 Chevy Camaro parts.
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Delco AM Push button Radio for '69 Camaro - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Complete original front drum brake set-up, of my '69 Camaro. This includes spindles, backing plates, hubs, all brake parts, "smooth" (not ribbed) drums, and wheel bearings, worked fine when removed from car - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Original Small Block Points Distributor from '69 Camaro 350 C.I. Worked when removed from car. - Asking $45.00
<LI>Wheel Vintiques 15" x 7" Ralley WHeel with less than 100 miles on it - Asking $50.00
<LI>Windshield Wiper motor with washer pump. Complete for '69 Camaro - Asking Best Offer
<LI>Assorted 68-69 Camaro Parts including:
- Brake Pedal assembly and pad for automatic transmission car
- Hurst 4 speed shifter boot - Very good condition
- 4 BBL Factory GM air cleaner assembly w/Chrome top (GM), chrome has mild pitting, base has been repainted black
- Mr. Gasket 10" chrome open element air cleaner w/new filter included
- '68 Tail light and backup light lenses (2 each) Original GM, nice chape (1 complete set)
- '68 Seat Belt Retractor assembly w/retractor and belt. Still has date tag intact on belt.
- '69 Camaro Chrome Rear Bumperettes, nice chrome.
Asking $85 for all "Assorted Parts" Items[/list]Please feel free to contact me via e-mail at [email protected] if you have any questions, would like pics of any of the items e-mailed to you, or would like to make an offer on any of the items listed above. Please note all these items are currently listed on e-bay for the same prices, so feel free to hop on over there and place a bid or look at pictures if you are interested. Just key in the part name in the search field, and look for an auction by the seller "ss69camaro350".

I apologize for the length of this post, and I hope the formatting is ok so it is understandable.

Thank-you for looking!

Camaro350

[This message has been edited by camaro350 (edited 09-30-2001).]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Sep 30th, 01, 04:15 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
I don't mean to be a pain but we don't allow ads in the forums... I'll be closing this one but I won't delete it for a day or so. Please use www.camaros.net/ads for all your for sale and wishlist needs.. It even allows photos for free!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode