DJD - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2001 General Tech questions from 2001
Replies ONLY, no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

QUOTE BY DJD>>>>That said let's move on... Oh! I almost forgot... ZMANIAC it would be wise to not throw stones when you live in a glass house! It's just as childish to use a new ID to say your piece!!

Please note I'm not closing this because anyone thinks differently

Dennis(DJD), The reason I used a new ID to post a reply, was because my Password would not work under ZMANIA. Do you think that if I wanted to be anonymous I would have chosen a different Id than the one I chose (ZMANIAC). You are one of the people I am talking about (ONE OF THE "SOME"). If you read my reply in the ORANGE TOPIC, you will see that your comment about living in a glass house and throwing stones, is completely senseless and proves your udder ignorance! As I suspected all along! You closed the thread after you threw your 2 cents in, so I and others, were unable to reply. Furthermore, I can't believe you went to the extent of contacting the owner of the ORANGE X44 car. Why dont you mind your own business!? Who do you think you are? Robin Hood? The Car Nazi? The Camaro Police? Keep to your own business, which is moderating the site. There is no need for you to contact an owner of a vehicle for sale, unless you are interested in buying, or representing a buyer! In other words GROW UP or put your money where your mouth is. You are an armchair Quarterback, and 3rd stringer at that! You shouldnt bark up trees you cant climb! For the others on this site, dont get me wrong, it is an informative and sometimes comical place. Where information can be gathered and given! But when comes to a administrator contacting the seller of a car that has no interest in purchasing it, I MUST SAY GET A LIFE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:14 AM
Senior Tech

Thumbs down

Dennis, don't let this guy get to you. His words speak for him as to his ignorance and immaturity.

That said, perhaps someone with a farming background might want to educate Mr. ZMANIAC on the difference between the word "utter" and "udder"? I'm foreseeing the use of a couple rolls of duct tape with the ZMan hooked up to a milking machine!!!
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:24 AM
Senior Tech

Send a message via AIM to CamaroNOTcamero
Zmaniac, Remove yourself from our forum. Your existance does our small society no good, so why do you persist in annoying us? I, Nor the other members will let someone like you ruin our forum, GET LOST!

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:26 AM
Senior Tech
Mark

Thumbs down

Sheeeeesh, did I take a wrong turn and end up in the teen chatroom???? What's going on with this site lately?

Mark
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:26 AM
Senior Tech

Thumbs down

What a dork.

------------------
John D. Smith
69 SS/396 CLONE!
The Texas Tornado lives!
http://www.geocities.com/kz1000ltd/
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:33 AM

Thumbs down

Man, what a grease monkey! Or is that butt monkey? I dunno.

"Free speech for the dumb! Free speech for the dumb! Free speech! Free speech! Free f'ing speech!"
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:41 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
I'll apologize for the identity thing Zman?? you used a different email address with the new identity as well and that may have helped lead me astray!!

What's all this other crap about? I supported the seller from the start and was just trying to sway some of the good folks that I feel were taking a hardcore stand on what they considered a shady ad!!

You are turning into a troll Zman??? Your only complaint with me was the comment about the user ID!! You got a secret the rest of us should know about? Something really bothering you? Let it go, it's not good for the blood pressure!! Oh, a quick e-mail to Al or myself would have gotten your password straightened out!!
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 11:43 AM
Senior Tech

I'm glad Djd called the owner...I too was going to e-mail (tried through the E-Bay page, but failed) the seller to let him know that he does not have an SS and if he's presenting it as such, he needs to be careful. As I posted, he could liable if he knowingly or unknowingly sold a vehicle as something it's not. I also had questions about the mileage, because the ad's text offered two versions. Lastly, since the seller seemed to have the book regarding the paint, interior and vinyl top codes, I wanted to ask why the seller didn't turn a few more pages to learn about the rest of the car, instead of posting "we don't know what we have" (he has a base Camaro). I have a dog in this fight, because as a buyer and seller of Camaro's (almost all 69's) I'm impacted by the integrity of others in the business. So if there are few who wish to be a "car nazi", perhaps it would expose a few of the crooks in our hobby. Again, I'm not saying the owner of orange/orange is a crook, but the ad makes me uncomfortable.

My man DjD and I had a gentleman's disagreement about the verbage in the ad.
He thought the tactics were ok; my opinion was that it crossed the line. It was a simple discussion of differing views. No big deal.

But now we have all this...I'm not at all sure what brought it on or why the verbal attacks,...but remember, when you throw mud, you lose ground.

Finally, to those involved, I apologize for my "udder ignorance".

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 12:19 PM
Senior Tech
Dave

So why did you answer yourself using this other ID?

Dave
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

This is great! Where can you have this much fun without cows involved!?? I must be brief, the MILKING MACHINE is waiting... OH NO!
I AM ALMOST OUT OF DUCK TAPE!
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 02:01 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Bruno

Thumbs down

It took just one man, several months ago, to SHAKE the whole US by hitting it by surprise. Now this guy, cause I think is the same one all over, is SHAKING the stability on this great Forum. Lets get rid of whats not needed here.
*OH, you know what, I'm prepared for your RACIST replies...
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 03:47 PM
Senior Tech

I saw nothing in the ad about flase representation of the car... Am I missing something here?

Gary
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 03:48 PM
Senior Tech

Send a message via AIM to CamaroNOTcamero
erased.

[This message has been edited by CamaroNOTcamero (edited 12-06-2001).]
post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 04:45 PM
Z28 Mark @home

Exclamation

DjD... Why do you put up with this Sh*t?
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 01, 05:16 PM
Tech Team

CAN'T WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS!!! I'll side with djd however
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode