Tilt/Reg. Steering column parts & svc. - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2001 General Tech questions from 2001
Replies ONLY, no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Dec 31st, 01, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech

Just wanted to drop a quick note to those in need of parts or repair of their steering column. I just got off the phone with Terry Sorvik out of Portland, OR. 503-760-4593, who has a ton of new-nos-used & rebuilt steering columns and parts specifically for old Camaros and Chevelles. His prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him to anyone who has a question about their current column, or who is looking for pieces to repair or replace their column. This guy has what you need! Best of all his advise is free! And NO, I don't work for him. I just found a great guy that is really out to benefit the hobby and thought you would want to know about it. He has no web site, or e-mail, his excuse is that he is not computer literate-but his 8 yr. old granddaughter is teaching him! So, call him if you have need of his services. Almost forgot, he can send you a completely rebuilt unit, with exchange of your old one, on an almost immediate basis. Please refer him to anyone that you know of that might be in need of his services. Thanks for your time.

------------------
1969 Camaro SS 350-383ci./365HP, T-56, 12 bolt, Power Trax Locker, 3.73 gears, 4 whl disc, Deluxe black houndstooth interior, rear window defogger, tilt steering, floor console w/gauge package, center mntd. clock, tachometer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old May 24th, 06, 07:55 PM
Tech Team
Glenn

Re: Tilt/Reg. Steering column parts & svc.

Before I call him since it has been 5 years is he still in business. I'm in willamina and i would like a column for my '67

GLENN
67 ss 355, 700r4 and loving it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old May 28th, 06, 09:41 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
"Tri-Tip"

Re: Tilt/Reg. Steering column parts & svc.

Yes. He just rebuilt mine for me.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." ..... George Washington

Gary,TC Member with a Lemans Blue/Ivory 02D X33, DZ, M20, MS, flat hood. Only the BU code rear end is original.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode