Team Camaro Tech banner

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  BMR Suspension 
#1 ·
Hello this is my first post to a forum ever. Just wanted to say love the website very informative. I own a 69 camaro and its my first, first generation I ever owned always been a second generation guy but I love it wish I would have gotten one a long time ago. Going to have many questions. It's mostly finished just some interior items left to do on it. Its factory hugger orange white stripe car with deluxe interior I'll try to post pics if I can figure out how. Thanks in advance for your help:D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Israel - Welcome to TC! As a non paying member you have limited upload rights so either jump in and become a lifetime one time paid member or post the links to you off site photo site using HTML IMG tags. :)

#6 ·
Thanks guys I plan on just making it a driver would like to find out if it's a real SS it had a 327 with a glide but I don't think it's the original engine and trans the block was stamped for a 69 camaro it had a 12 bolt but the guy I got it from said the housing was bad so he put in a big ten according to the cowl tag it's a hugger orange with deluxe interior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.