Team Camaro Tech banner

Race Team opening on current Camaro build project

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Deezil 
#1 ·
Our race team current project is a 72 Z28 with BB and 871. Setup for drag racing, budget of $150K.

One of the guys suggested here since the current project is a Camaro and we are down a person due to relocation among other things.

This is not a paying gig or anything and we are weekend warrior type racers. We work on the project mostly on Saturdays. If you are in the area (NW WA, we are in the Auburn area) and have skills and time then just PM me for more info. There are some bennies like sponsor discounts as well as shop access, parts, and so forth. Mostly it is a social thing that we have fun building a car.

Wasn't sure where to post this but projects seemed the most appropriate since there isn't a location category like "nw" or anything.

#3 ·
Hi. Thanks.
Well I sorta already did post it here. LOL

I think you misunderstand though. We (plural) are down two guys on the team and have an opening. We build car(s) together on the weekend and also race at the track whenever possible. So the post means that if anyone is interested in building a race car with others and access to shop or other amenities and whatnot, or just to be part of a group project - that's what this is. We work together on a shared goal. The current project is a Camaro and hence the post here. Previous and future projects all different.

:)

I put it here because this forum doesn't seem to have categories based on locations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.