3rd Annual Bow NH Rotary Open Car Show - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old May 14th, 13, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Scott

3rd Annual Bow NH Rotary Open Car Show

Just listed the following event on the Team Camaro calendar, would enjoy meeting up with any other Team Camaro members if any of you can make it.

3rd Annual Bow NH Rotary Open Car Show

This is not a Camaro only show, but I'll be there with my 69, and a buddy of mine will be there with his 68. Hoping any other Team Camaro members in the area (New Hampshire, just south of Concord) that might be interested will see this and attend if possible. I went last year and it was a very nice show, great way to start of the cruising season. A link to web flyer with photos from last year is below;

http://www.clubrunner.ca/Portal/Site...1612&pid=86439

Scott

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old May 20th, 13, 06:45 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Scott

Re: 3rd Annual Bow NH Rotary Open Car Show

Quick report back on this show from Saturday. Weather was awesome, sunny, low 70's in the morning with partial clouds that afternoon and a couple hundred cars present.

Only three 1st gen Camaros present (my 69 Z/28-RS and my buddies 68 SS/RS accounted for two of those with the other being a 68), one 2nd gen 1970 and one late model. I was very pleased my good friend Steve (whom I've known and played 1st gen Camaros with since high school) took the trophy for the class we both entered our cars into (1961-1980) and there were a lot of really nice cars in that class that his beat out so good for him!

First of the two photos is of Steve's 68 when he pulled up after receiving the trophy for the photo op, second is of both our cars next to each other at a scenic spot on the ride home. It was an awesome way to begin the car show/cruising season up here in the northeast

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old May 20th, 13, 07:44 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Nice looking cars!

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old May 20th, 13, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Scott

Tom,

Thanks for the compliment, that sweet 67 you have would have looked real nice sitting next to ours at the show and we would have had one representation present to cover the 1st gen years!

Absolutely beautiful car you have there

I have an uncle in Melrose just finishing up a 30 plus year long complete frame of nut restoration including every nut & bolt of a 1963 Corvette. I visited he and my aunt a couple of weeks ago using my 69 as transportation to see how his is coming along.

Do you do any of the shows and/or cruise nights during the season in MA or southern NH?

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old May 20th, 13, 09:12 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Scott, I think Skip's in Merrimac MA and the Amherst swap meet are the farthest north I've been with my Camaro for cruises. I hope we can get a group of TC'ers together again this summer for a run to Skip's and we'll certainly count you in if you are interested. Don't know your Uncle but I'd like to meet him. If you and your Uncle attend the Melrose Rotary car show which is usually in fall, I'll see you there! I'll PM you my address and you are welcome to stop by any time you bring your Camaro to Melrose.

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old May 20th, 13, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Scott

Well there are plenty of events south of Amherst and I've been to Skips before so if/when you do that again I'll definitely join you all provided I've no prior commitments. The East Coast Camaro Club holds a big show in Hudson NH each year which you might want to consider attending as it's closer to you than Amherst and they do a nice job.

Hopefully my uncle gets his finished this year so he can finally bring it to some events like the Melrose Rotary show. Got your PM and replied. Take care, Scott

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode