2014 Car Show Scehdule at Classic Car Blasting - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 26th, 13, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

2014 Car Show Scehdule at Classic Car Blasting

A great time was had at both of our car shows in 2013. We will continue the Saturday morning "Cars & Coffee" gatherings in 2014 with three shows: Spring (April 26th), Summer (June 28th)and Fall (September 27th).

Like this past year, we will again be providing free coffee & donuts and have multiple local vendor booths from local companies that support our classic car and bike community.

Our shows attendance continues to grow with each show that we have. Last Fall we had approximately 50 cars, 10 bikes and a good number of "spectators." All special interest cars, trucks and bikes are welcome. Spectators without a show vehicle are also welcome.

The poster below is being printed and will soon be available for free at our shop. Stop by and pick one up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 30th, 13, 07:01 PM
Senior Tech
TJ

Re: 2014 Car Show Scehdule at Classic Car Blasting

I'm subscribing to this thread to keep updated

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 30th, 13, 08:38 PM
Senior Tech
Scott

Hey Phil,

Looking forward to them, I'll definitely swing buy and pick up a few posters to distribute once they are ready. I went over and visited Dan on Saturday afternoon, he's got the 73 down to a bare (and rusty) shell but it's coming along.

Hope you and Virginia had a Merry Christmas?

Happy New Year!

Scott

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 2nd, 14, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Hi Scott-

The posters are in, stop by and grab a few!

I have been keeping up with Dan on the NastyZ28 site. I think he is planning on bringing his shell to the shop this month. Then we can really see what the metal looks like.

We had a great Christmas, thank you for asking. How was yours?

We just signed a contract on a new house being built in Sandown, NH to get us closer to the shop.

Any new projects?

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 14, 05:21 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

I am looking forward to the gatherings. FREE DONUTS!! Wohoo. We put up with Phil but Virginia carries him.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 3rd, 14, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
We put up with Phil but Virginia carries him.
You aren't this first to say that!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 26th, 14, 05:45 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
I am looking forward to the gatherings. FREE DONUTS!! Wohoo. We put up with Phil but Virginia carries him.
Keep Dan away from the DONUTSÖ..he's got family he needs to take care of

69 X-44 Camaro, slowly upgrading to my liking...Hmmm, i guess i'll never be done

2002 Camaro LE SS...Many upgrades
1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 27th, 14, 03:51 PM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondb View Post
Keep Dan away from the DONUTSÖ..he's got family he needs to take care of
I have it on good authority that Dan will be coming directly from having breakfast at Mary Ann's Diner so he should not "need" any donuts, even though he may "want" some donuts. Any pointers on the best way to keep him away just in case?

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Feb 27th, 14, 04:07 PM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

There is not way to keep me away from donuts, breakfast or not.

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode