Phil

"Cars and Coffee" this Saturday 9am-Noon in Hampstead, NH

We are having our first of 3 shows for 2014 this Saturday at:

Classic Car Blasting
17 Gigante Drive
Hampstead, NH 9am - Noon

Free coffee and donuts!

More info. here: http://www.classiccarblasting.com/events.html

All special interest cars, trucks and bikes are welcome. We hope to see you there!

Phil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 14, 08:22 PM
John

Garage
Re: "Cars and Coffee" this Saturday 9am-Noon in Hampstead, NH

Would love to go but the trip from Vegas.... Oh well.

Post pics for us please

2017 Corvette ZO6 with ZO7 Option
66 Chevelle Protour LS3/525(SOLD AT Mecum 2018)
69 SS396 Cortez Silver(SOLD)
69 Z28(Sold)
69 Pro Tour - LS3/T56
(SOLD)
69 Pro Tour - LS7/T56 (SOLD)

69 Z28/RS Tribute355/5 Speed (SOLD)
69 RS Clone 427/TH400 (SOLD)
67 RSZZ502/5 Speed (SOLD)
69 Camaro 406 SBC/TH400 (SOLD)
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 14, 08:39 PM
Team Member
Jerry R.

what no beer?

my Magnaflow X-pipe system sound clip, click the link

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr68 View Post
what no beer?
Sorry, correction:

"Cars and Beer" this Saturday 9am-Noon in Hampstead, NH

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 03:43 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Hmmm, now that you've added beer, perhaps a grill with burgers and BBQ

Just kidding, looking forward to your event launching the classic car season here in the northeast.

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 04:31 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

They are now calling for some rain on Saturday, which is GREAT! If they are calling for rain 5 days away, it will be SUNNY!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 05:22 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69TAPoser View Post
They are now calling for some rain on Saturday, which is GREAT! If they are calling for rain 5 days away, it will be SUNNY!

Phil
Yeah, I saw the forcast yesterday. If it doesn't rain, I'm planning on stopping by Don's place first to check out the progress on the LS swap in his '69, and then we'll swing by your place for donuts and coffee(beer) with my '67 and his '02.

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 06:11 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Sweet! I'd love to see your '67! My '68 is in our shop now, but I am not sure I want to look at mine next to yours!

So much work, so little time (and money!).

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 14, 07:38 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Sweet! I'd love to see your '67! My '68 is in our shop now, but I am not sure I want to look at mine next to yours!

So much work, so little time (and money!).

Phil
No, I definitely want to see the '68 in person. I saw your pics posted on here in another thread. Very cool.

I just need to leave my car alone for the week so I don't start another project before the weekend!

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 02:26 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Cancelled!

Unfortunately, it looks like Mother Nature is not going to cooperate with us this weekend. With an increase to 70% chance of rain and a fairly good-sized storm coming, we are going to go ahead and cancel our "Spring Cars and Coffee" event and default to our next Summer event scheduled for June 28th. We wanted to announce this now, so that the word gets out and people can make other plans.

We apologize for the cancellation, but I'd rather make the call now vs. have confusion come Saturday.

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 02:50 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Cancelled!

We apologize for the cancellation, but I'd rather make the call now vs. have confusion come Saturday.

Phil
Good call Phil. Usually when they predict rain a week ahead of time they miss it by a day or so. It looks like they might get it right this time.

I'll be there for the next one, and Don should have his '69 there as well. You're '68 should be in good shape by then as well?

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 04:10 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

Bummer.

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 09:08 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Based on the weather reports I've seen over the last 48 hours, I think you did the right thing Phil. I'll just look forward to the June 28th date instead.

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

I am still going to pick up a dozen donuts and hang out at the shop working on the '68. For anyone interested in stopping by and maybe (hint hint) helping install the new Quick Fuel car, I will be here!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old Apr 24th, 14, 01:12 PM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
I am still going to pick up a dozen donuts and hang out at the shop working on the '68. For anyone interested in stopping by and maybe (hint hint) helping install the new Quick Fuel car, I will be here!

Phil
What time are you planning on being at the shop so I can make the (hint hint) happen?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode