Cars and Coffee at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 14, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Thumbs up Cars and Coffee at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH

This Saturday, June 28th from 9 AM - Noon at 17 Gigante Drive in Hampstead, NH:

Join us for a morning of FREE coffee, donuts and of course classic cars from 9 AM to Noon this Saturday morning, June 28th. All special interest vehicles (including motorcycles) are welcome. Don't have a car or bike? That's okay, come and checkout some of the nicest local cars and meet their owners.

And the weather is looking great (so far)!

Phil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 04:20 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage
Re: Cars and Coffee at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH

I'll be there bright and early. Anyone else?

post #3 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 04:23 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Brent, I'll be there, can you define bright and early?

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:

post #4 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 06:19 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

I should be there. Hopefully get a chance to clean up the ZL1 before then, just got back from 1200 mile trip!
post #5 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 06:33 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH69Z28RS View Post
Brent, I'll be there, can you define bright and early?
Well, early for me is when my alarm goes off during the week, so that'd be around 4:45am. If that's too early, then I'll shoot for a 9am arrival.

If Tom's around, then I'll see if he wants me to swing by his place first and shoot up there together. I don't think he's going to blow this off for golf.....(don)

post #6 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 06:34 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69TAPoser View Post
This Saturday, June 28th from 9 AM - Noon at 17 Gigante Drive in Hampstead, NH:

Join us for a morning of FREE BEER, donuts and of course classic cars from 9 AM to Noon this Saturday morning, June 28th

Phil
Did I read this correctly or was that a misprint?

post #7 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 06:49 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Rally View Post
Well, early for me is when my alarm goes off during the week, so that'd be around 4:45am. If that's too early, then I'll shoot for a 9am arrival.

If Tom's around, then I'll see if he wants me to swing by his place first and shoot up there together. I don't think he's going to blow this off for golf.....(don)
Yup, that definition is for sure early, especially for a Saturday morning. I'm with you Brent on the arrival time

Tom can golf later that afternoon or on Sunday, drag him along one way or another

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #8 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 06:51 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Did I read this correctly or was that a misprint?
I thought I read something about women in bikini's being there as well?

post #9 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 07:55 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Yup, that definition is for sure early, especially for a Saturday morning. I'm with you Brent on the arrival time

Tom can golf later that afternoon or on Sunday, drag him along one way or another
Actually my comment was directed towards dondb, who seems to think golf is more important than sitting around drinking coffee(beer), eating donuts, and talking about cars.

I think we can convince Tom easily enough.

post #10 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 07:56 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Quote:

Fishing or surfing maybe but NO golf.
I'm in Brent, early as you'd like.

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #11 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 07:57 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Quote:
I thought I read something about women in bikini's being there as well?
skeptical, they don't usually get up that early.

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #12 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 08:57 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Actually my comment was directed towards dondb, who seems to think golf is more important than sitting around drinking coffee(beer), eating donuts, and talking about cars.

I think we can convince Tom easily enough.
Then consider this reply my effort to redirect my previous reply related to golf at Don.

Ya hear that Don, are we going to see you Saturday morning?

post #13 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 08:59 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose RS View Post
Fishing or surfing maybe but NO golf.
I'm in Brent, early as you'd like.
Cool, see you at 5am.

post #14 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 09:29 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

LOL, can't wait to meet the guys I don't already know. Looks like some laughter is on order.

I especially like the beer and bikini's

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

post #15 of 45 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 14, 10:05 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
I especially like the beer and bikini's
Gotta be better than donuts and bikinis. At least for the girls...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode