Hampstead, NH - Saturday June 27th, Cars & Coffee, 9AM - Noon - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 15, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Hampstead, NH - Saturday June 27th, Cars & Coffee, 9AM - Noon

Classic Car Blasting
17 Gigante Drive
Hampstead, NH 03841

9AM - Noon

All special interest cars, trucks and bikes welcome.

Free coffee and donuts. Guaranteed to be warmer than the last one!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 06:33 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage
Re: Hampstead, NH - Saturday June 27th, Cars & Coffee, 9AM - Noon

Any chance of those Bikini Girls showing up, or is this one family friendly too?

Weather looks good so far. I should be able to make it again. I was going to try to drag CJ and one of his Chevy's, but he may have other plans already.

So who else is going? Golf is not an excuse.

post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 06:59 AM
Senior Tech
Kevin

Since when are bikini girls not family friendly? I'll be there if I can locate and fix my mysterious fluid leak. Don't want to leave a puddle in the parking lot.

Kevin

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 08:08 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

I'm planning on being there, great way to spend a Saturday morning for sure!

I'll be watching for the Bikini Girls, really hoping they make it there this time...

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 10:56 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

Sorry....in Connecticut Saturday and Sunday for my wife's family outing. I'm available the following weekend though

69 X-44 Camaro, slowly upgrading to my liking...Hmmm, i guess i'll never be done

2002 Camaro LE SS...Many upgrades
1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 11:55 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Sorry guys, I'm already committed to being in Maine without my Camaro Saturday...

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 15, 01:05 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH69Z28RS View Post
I'm planning on being there, great way to spend a Saturday morning for sure!

I'll be watching for the Bikini Girls, really hoping they make it there this time...
Scott, I'm really tempted to bring a few with me just in case...I know where a bunch of them work, and it's bikini optional.

Just kidding Phil (sort of). I really like the low key vibe of this event, and the drive up is half the fun for me. Great cars too!

Maybe I can park near the other Camaro's this time?

post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 15, 04:26 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

Bummer, this weekend is the Camaro Nationals and I will be in MD. Your cars and coffee are one event I really try to make. Such a great, low key event that really is the spirit of cars and coffee. Just getting together with all types of vehicles and people that enjoy the hobby is great and hard to find. The reason I don't go to many shows.

Enjoy! Hmm, wonder if the bikini girls will be in Frederick this year. One year, you should all come to that event, it's fun.

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 15, 04:57 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose RS View Post
Sorry guys, I'm already committed to being in Maine without my Camaro Saturday...
We will miss you Tom! And what the heck is a weekend without the Camaro????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Rally View Post
Scott, I'm really tempted to bring a few with me just in case...I know where a bunch of them work, and it's bikini optional.

Just kidding Phil (sort of). I really like the low key vibe of this event, and the drive up is half the fun for me. Great cars too!

Maybe I can park near the other Camaro's this time?
Feel free to bring as many "friends" as you would like...with or without bikinis! I will supply the photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Bummer, this weekend is the Camaro Nationals and I will be in MD. Your cars and coffee are one event I really try to make. Such a great, low key event that really is the spirit of cars and coffee. Just getting together with all types of vehicles and people that enjoy the hobby is great and hard to find. The reason I don't go to many shows.

Enjoy! Hmm, wonder if the bikini girls will be in Frederick this year. One year, you should all come to that event, it's fun.
We will miss you Dan and your event "exit".

Thanks for the kind words about our shows guys. We really do try to keep it "casual" and we have been fortunate to attract a good group of cars and people.

It looks like this year won't be the usual "sweat fest" it has been in the last. The forecast looks like Low 70s and sun.

We will be arranging a post event cruise, for those interested in partaking.

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 15, 01:34 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

Enjoy! Hmm, wonder if the bikini girls will be in Frederick this year. One year, you should all come to that event, it's fun.[/QUOTE]

You mean these girls

69 X-44 Camaro, slowly upgrading to my liking...Hmmm, i guess i'll never be done

1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 15, 02:26 PM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondb View Post

You mean these girls

[/QUOTE]

These girls will do just fine!

Don & Dan, if either/both of you arrange for these girls to be there in your absence, your absence will most surely be excused

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 15, 02:59 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

I went down with Dan a few years back to Fredrick and along the way picked up his ZL1 from SLP. I was walking through the show and noticed a lot of people turning their heads looking at something? As i got closer there was one of the bikini girls (not in picture) walking the other way topless! Sorry....no picture i was to stunned at the time to react Anyway somehow she got disqualified and left the grounds....sorta a family atmosphere i guess? And Dan is right...it is a good time, maybe next year we can get a group together and head down. One night we stayed in Gettysburg and toured the area before we went to the show. The cars there were beyond anything i have attended...other then Phils Cars & Coffee

1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 15, 05:37 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69TAPoser View Post
Feel free to bring as many "friends" as you would like...with or without bikinis! I will supply the photographer.

We will be arranging a post event cruise, for those interested in partaking.

Phil
Will do. You have a stack of "one's" right?

I'll probably stick around for a little cruise afterwards. Heading to the coast?

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 15, 06:25 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

My friend Steve with the red and black rally striped 68 Camaro said he is coming and my other friend Rick is coming as well. Rick and I go back to high school days and he was a Chevy guy until one day 30 plus years ago he drove past a 1970 Torinio GT that was for sale which he purchased and enjoyed for a time. He had hoped to eventually get it back on the road after many years of it sitting but rust got the better of that car, too bad because there don't seem to be that many of them around. Last year he was offered a 71 Mustang convertible for a very decent price that is in much better condition than the Torino GT, but is in need body work which is scheduled to begin this winter. He's hoping to put the built 351 Cleveland from the Torino GT in the Mustang eventually which has a 351 Windsor in it now.

Ricks been in the auto parts business most of his adult life and is the manager of the NAPA store here in town. He rode shotgun with me a few years ago when we did the Team Camaro cruise up the coast. His 71 Mustang has one of those popular in the 70's heavy metal flake paint jobs, the type that looks like someone sprinkled glitter into the wet paint and then poured gallons of clear over it. That alone pretty much makes it worthy of bringing to Phil & Virginia's Cars & Coffee event.

post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 15, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Here's a pic from our June 2014 show...

...Did you guys miss the car wash area we had??????

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode