"Cars & Coffee" April 30th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 15th, 16, 03:27 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

"Cars & Coffee" April 30th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH

It's finally that time of year again! 2 weeks from Saturday (April 30th) is our first "Cars and Coffee" car gathering of 2016!

When: Saturday, April 30th
Time: 9AM - Noon
Where: Classic Car Blasting, 17 Gigante Dr., Hampstead, NH
The Deal: Cool cars, bikes and trucks, great people and free coffee and donuts!

All classic and special interest cars, trucks and bikes welcome. Open to the public. As always, let's keep the Camaro count strong!

Rumor has it that several of the people pictured in our 2016 calendar (below) will be there signing autographs!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 20th, 16, 06:56 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage
Re: "Cars & Coffee" April 30th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, N

Right now that looks like a go! Looking forward to the upcoming driving season here in the North East
69TAPoser likes this.

69 X-44 Camaro, slowly upgrading to my liking...Hmmm, i guess i'll never be done

2002 Camaro LE SS...Many upgrades
1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #3 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 16, 04:32 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Hoping for good weather and if that happens, we'll be there with momma driving her recently acquired classic and myself in the 69. My youngest is planning on attending with his ten year old Mustang as well. Very much looking forward to it, great way to truly kick of the northeast Classic Car season.
69TAPoser likes this.

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:

post #4 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 16, 05:07 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

Looking forward to seeing you all!
69TAPoser likes this.

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

post #5 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 21st, 16, 03:36 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Looking forward to it. I just had my knee 'scoped today, and it was a little more extensive than originally planned, but I should be driving by Monday or Tuesday. And if the swelling is under control, I'll be there on Sat.

Can't wait to see the new Firebird and Vette in person!
69TAPoser likes this.

post #6 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 16, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

One of these days I will deliver on the bikini girls.

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #7 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 22nd, 16, 05:03 PM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69TAPoser View Post
One of these days I will deliver on the bikini girls.

Phil
Promises, promises, promises...
69TAPoser likes this.

69 Camaro Z/28 RS, original Azure Turquoise, M21 & 3.73 12-bolt posi. NOM 406ci, AFR 210 heads, Straub hyd. roller cam & Dynatech 1-3/4" > 1-7/8" headers, QuickFuel 750 Annular. Photos at:
post #8 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 16, 07:14 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Rally View Post
Looking forward to it. I just had my knee 'scoped today, and it was a little more extensive than originally planned, but I should be driving by Monday or Tuesday. And if the swelling is under control, I'll be there on Sat.

Can't wait to see the new Firebird and Vette in person!
How's that knee doing Brent?

post #9 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 02:23 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH69Z28RS View Post
How's that knee doing Brent?
The knee is doing great. Very good surgery. I'll definitely be there on Sat.
69TAPoser likes this.

post #10 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 03:50 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
The knee is doing great. Very good surgery. I'll definitely be there on Sat.
Glad to hear the knee is doing well, you're being able to be there Saturday is a bonus!

post #11 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 05:39 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Glad to hear the knee is doing well, you're being able to be there Saturday is a bonus!
I heard that I could get my Classic Car Blasting poster autographed by everyone that was featured on it. I wouldn't miss that opportunity!

post #12 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 06:34 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
I heard that I could get my Classic Car Blasting poster autographed by everyone that was featured on it. I wouldn't miss that opportunity!
Hmm, don't know if there is any more truth to that than there is to the bikini girls?

post #13 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 10:18 AM
Senior Tech
Kevin

I finally got a chance to drive my car for the first time after the steering box swap and nothing fell off or caught fire, so I think I'll make it!
69TAPoser likes this.

Kevin

post #14 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 11:14 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepsinshed View Post
I finally got a chance to drive my car for the first time after the steering box swap and nothing fell off or caught fire, so I think I'll make it!
Excellent, how did the steering box swap go?

Looking forward to seeing you Kevin. Right now the weather even looks like it's going to cooperate.

post #15 of 60 (permalink) Old Apr 27th, 16, 11:16 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Quote:
Excellent, how did the steering box swap go?

Looking forward to seeing you Kevin. Right now the weather even looks like it's going to cooperate.
Me too!

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode