"Cars & Coffee" June 25th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Cruiz-Ins Get-togethers, Announcements, Shows & Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

"Cars & Coffee" June 25th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH

Where did Spring go? It's that time again already!

June 25th (this Saturday) will be our 2nd "Cars and Coffee" car gathering of 2016!

When: Saturday, June 25th
Time: 9AM - Noon
Where: Classic Car Blasting, 17 Gigante Dr., Hampstead, NH
The Deal: Cool cars, bikes and trucks, great people and free coffee and donuts!

All classic and special interest cars, trucks and bikes welcome. Open to the public.

We hope to see you there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Full Car Media Blasting:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Re: "Cars & Coffee" June 25th at Classic Car Blasting in Hampstead, NH

Also, for those interested, we are planning a cruise up the coast (1A) to Ray's Seafood in Rye, NH after the event. Everyone is welcome to join!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 08:59 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

I'm in for both. Holly should be along for the ride as well!

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 11:34 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Sorry I can't make this one. Too many things going on this summer!

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 01:18 PM
Senior Tech
Greg

Garage

Sorry guys, I was looking forward to going but I have my daughter's graduation party. My car is finally back on the road too.

68 Island Teal
383/700r4
Hotchkis TVS with Global West UCA's

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 16, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Bummer, we will miss you Greg and Tom!

Brent, looking forward to seeing you and Holly!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 16, 07:36 AM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

Sorry guys, I'll be at the Camaro Nationals in MD this weekend. First one I missed! Boo hoo!

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 16, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_Dan View Post
Sorry guys, I'll be at the Camaro Nationals in MD this weekend. First one I missed! Boo hoo!
Bummer, but have fun!

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 16, 05:56 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

C U There Saturday morning. I'll cruise with you to my area then break off to my house. Cruise 1A in the summer several times a week to play golf at Abenaqui country club Wednesday nights i take out the 02 LE convertable to watch the fire works on the beach at 9:30 all summer long. I'm able to time it to be on the strip when the traffic stops and with no roof, we get a front row seat My wife and i frequented Ray's before kids.....route 1A is a blast to cruise and site see......ESPECIALLY all the bikini girls on the wall! This summer has been one of the nicest in my book for cruising in our cars!!!!! Anyone interested to stop by for a cold one or to say hi.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 16, 03:00 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondb View Post
blah blah blah......ESPECIALLY all the bikini girls on the wall!...blah blah...
Finally!

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 16, 05:01 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Tom

Eyes on the ROAD, there Don!

'67 rs - ordered new by my Grandfather
327 L30, K-K, Deluxe int, tach & gauges, 12 bolt posi, 4 speed.

-
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 16, 05:42 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Garage

sometimes....not often....age and experience help do two things at once

69 X-44 Camaro, slowly upgrading to my liking...Hmmm, i guess i'll never be done

2002 Camaro LE SS...Many upgrades
1969 Step Side LWB C10
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 16, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondb View Post
Route 1A is a blast to cruise and site see......ESPECIALLY all the bikini girls on the wall!
I told you I would deliver on the promise of bikini girls!

Phil

Full Car Media Blasting:
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 16, 07:37 PM
Senior Tech
Dave

Wish I could, but I'm firing up the big block for the first time in 8 yrs tomorrow. I'm actually in Seabrook right now too. I brought my 69 with me. Wouldn't be a vacation without it... Have a good party.

'69 SS396 X66 L34 08D M21 BS
460ci Gen VI 9.75:1 AED 950 carb
241/249 @ .050" .625/.625 110 LSA

Semper Fi!

"The galleries are full of critics. They play no ball, they fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing."
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 16, 04:33 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

A few pics from today. Sorry Phil, I thought I took a pic of the Firebird, but it's not on my camera roll. Thanks for a good show, great cruise up the seacoast and a great lunch Ray's Seafood in Rye. Glad Don could join us for the cruise as well!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode