Team Camaro Tech banner

After a few Wobbly Pops.....

4K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  DOUG G 
#1 ·
I like to take it for a short spin and park it on the porch and just admire it,,is this wrong???

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I don't condone it, too much to lose now....but back when I was young and knew everything, can't say I didn't.
Anymore, too much power will get me in enough trouble as it is.

As for the park it on the porch and admiring it...I say oh heck yes :yes:

#7 ·
I was visiting friends that I race with July 4th. They live in Tacoma. They said you can stay in the Camaro room.
I go downstairs to the family room, expecting Camaro pictures or something like that. I find this 67 RS ss 325 hp 4 sp convertible with 75k miles. He has owned it since 82.
Looks just like my 68!
I had no idea they had anything like that. They are Porsche people.

Reactions: Niblet
#10 ·
My 2 1/2 car garage is actually half of my basement. The other half is laundry/bath/storage and the all important Man Cave.

Whenever I feel like sitting at my mancave bar for a few "wobblies", brewski I'm Polish, I'll leave the pass through door open and enjoy.

So no, there's nothing wrong with day dreaming!!!!

#15 ·
Nice,
If I could park on my back porch I would.

Now my garage has almost as good of a stereo,TV and surround system and other amenities as my living room, just so I can enjoy my refreshments and stogies with my car and car friends.

In fact, I probably wouldn't have torn my car apart without the many wobbly pops.:D

#16 ·
Hahahaha - Had my car up on the lift last night and I was tooling around on my creeper. Not doing anything - just enjoying. Well did snap a couple pics. And you thought the back porch thing was weird lol

#17 ·
Had a workmate that kept his two Harleys parked in his living room of all places. One on each side of his recliner. Recliner had cup holders for his brews. Wife didn't complain too much. He kept them dusted off. LOL.

#18 ·
I would do this, but the wife allows my Moose head mount prominently displayed in the common area so I dont try to push much further :)

Reactions: DOUG G
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.