Team Camaro Tech - View Single Post - May 2016 ROTM Winner - Craig1968 with his 68 Vert
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old May 10th, 16, 04:18 PM
Craig1969
Team Member
Craig

Send a message via AIM to Craig1969 Send a message via MSN to Craig1969 Send a message via Yahoo to Craig1969
re: May 2016 ROTM Winner - Craig1968 with his 68 Vert

Between Kimberly and my 17 year old son, we have clocked about 2500 miles in the past 5 weeks. Need to fix a slight oil pan leak but other than that, flawless performance. You know what I like about have a stock motor now? The 18 mpg, 185 temp 95% of the time, and no stall converter. Took some getting used to after coming from the stroked 69 but hey, once I shimmed the last body panel bolt, and filled it with 87 octane, it knew it was a keeper. Finally found out how to put that boot on correctly...make that fold the top correctly and boot fits fine. Loving this car. I may.......make that an iffy may, put vintage air in it for the wife. I just hate the thought of modifying a numbers matching, original panel car.

Thanks for the votes guys....hope to see y'all on the road somewhere.......power tour 2016 maybe?

Craig (screen name changing to craig1968 soon)

Prepare to be the center of attention when you drive a first generation Camaro. You will be gawked at. Grown men & women will coo like children when you drive past. Children will scream like babies. Dogs & cats will get along. Does it get any better?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome