View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 16, 07:30 AM
Joe Harrison
Senior Tech
67 Camaros Rock

Re: September 2016 ROTM RogerH's 1967 SS/RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerh View Post
I want to thank everyone that voted on the Ride of the Month for Sept. The starting of the 50th anniversary year for the Camaro. With all the problems with this thread this month I believe voting took twice as long as normal. Seeing all the great cars in this months contest I want to thank everyone that voted for my car to win the ROTM. Also thanks to everyone that stayed with me after given a chance to vote for another after the polling problem was corrected.

Thanks Joe for that first vote of confidence even though I don't believe you voted for me. It's no surprise to see your 67 is also a winner.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE

Roger

Roger:

A well deserved and solid win for ROTM. I was seriously going to vote for your 67 but in full disclosure I did vote my mine...
As soon as I saw your 67 I knew it was going to be this months winner, it's truly a stunning example of the first year for Camaro and of course my personal favorite year. It's an honor to be voted as the first runner up and have my 67 pictured next to yours....cheers my 67 Camaro brother

There are some awesome first gens as well as other years on Team Camaro, thank you Mike (TRLAND) for nomination to enter.

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
Then, you have enough horsepower."
-Mark Donahue
My 67 Camaro Time Line
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome