Team Camaro Tech banner

2009 Camaro Survey in HOT ROD

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  DjD 
#1 ·
The new HOT ROD magazine includes a survey that they are forwarding to GM that asks opinions on the equipment packages,engine selection,pricing and more. Log into www.hotrod.com to take it online. Speak now or forever hold your piece. Also, I used my scanner and photoshop to create this desktop background...Check out the RS front. A HUGE improvement IMHO. :thumbsup: :hurray: :waving: :)

Enjoy...

See less See more
#2 ·
I did the survey and I hope it has an impact...who knows? In short I got real problems with it not being "retro" enough and the fact that they started with the 69 model as their "retro" base'should have started with the 67 retro like Ford did with the new mustang 65 retro look for its restyle. All do respect to the 69 guys,they're beautiful machines but,where does the styling go next, a retro 1970...nah,not for me. Fellas, I just do not like the car,and IMHO I think its gonna bomb.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.