Oct 28th, 13, 04:12 PM
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Va Beach VA
Re: 4th Gen Camaro Possible Fuel Pump Problem
Could be a couple items
1. Fuell pump relay needs replacing - contacts inside could have carbon build-up limiting power to the pump and pump shutting off.
2. Injector power relay needs replacement - injectors get battery power to one terminal and other wire goes to the PCM - see #1.
3. Ignition control module - the 'tray' the coils are bolted upon - See #1, plus module itself may be taking a vacation South.
4. Could be the power leads upon the starter solenoid post need removal and wire brushed - corrosion - clean battery posts.
5. Alternator output very low, as in not recharging the battery or no power coming out of it.
Oh, and welcome to the Club.
Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - maybe this year, 2019 ...