Value of '69 Restomod - Page 2 - Team Camaro Tech
What's it worth? & ebay discussions

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old Nov 5th, 19, 05:35 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
keith

In my opinion the original place it was sold is not important. The car has had a ton of work done to it since then. Is rear leaf really that bad? Have you driven a 4 link car? How aggressive are you planning to drive this car? All of these things should be considered. I think a 4 link is useless if you're not really going to put it to the test.

X-77 keith
1969 x-77 Z/28 orange/ white stripes, named by my daughter "Clementine ", M-22 close ratio, 4:10 12 bolt, CE 302. Hugger orange with white stripes. White standard interior. Restoration complete May 2018
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old Nov 5th, 19, 08:24 AM
Senior Tech
Wiley E. Coyote

Re: Value of '69 Restomod

asking a seller if hes got some $ room is std but offering without seeing it can offend some
Your call, do you love everything about it?

Ditto on the valance, wheels and gauges. THey just dont belong there but people follow trends I guess
I wouldnt pay 60k for any car on the planet..

40 is pretty fair for the seller. Sorry, old cars are overvalued these days the buying pool is shrinking. Its nice has some good stuff on it but still.
Original $ spent means nothing.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old Nov 6th, 19, 05:16 PM
Probationer
John

Re: Value of '69 Restomod

What is the car worth to you? If you like the car buy it. There isn't a car made that someone couldn't find something they didn't like about it. I have done plenty of research on 1969 camaros and if you do it you'll find many cars in the condition or better selling in the $60's and $70's. Inspect the car yourself and bring another set of eyes with you preferably someone that has some car knowledge. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode