New Guy From Upstate Ny - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
jim

New Guy From Upstate Ny

hi every one ive been on the site before and i finally have had time to reg. i just wanted to say hi and let you know that i am building a 69 camaro (rs/z28 clone). it is still on the rotisserie and waiting for a new trunk pan and a replacement subframe( if i can find a clean one local).and then off to the paint shop for the fresh hugger orange and black paint and black vinyl top. well thanks for this great site!!!! jim.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 01:41 PM
Team Member
Doug

Re: New Guy From Upstate Ny

Welcome! Sounds like a nice car your building. Let us see some pictures when you can. Doug
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
jim

thanks doug, will try to real soon.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 02:39 PM
Senior Tech
Joe

Hey from Buffalo NY

69 Camaro - Restoration in process

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 03:15 PM
Senior Tech
Larry

Hello and welcome to this site.

(LARRY)

1969 CAMARO SS 502ci - 600hp

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 04:13 PM
Senior Tech
John

Hi, from ny too
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 04:29 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Doug

Welcome to Team Camaro -- post pictures when you get a chance

==Doug
Former
owner
Former
owner
Former 2nd
owner (
)
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 04:48 PM
Senior Tech
Craig

Hello from a fellow upstate New Yorker. Huggar Orange with Black vinyl top is definitely one of my favorite combos.

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 04:52 PM

Nice....I'll have to make a road trip from Burlington to see that thing, if the effin' snow ever melts!!!!

-adam
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 05:13 PM
Senior Tech
Michael

Talking Re: New Guy From Upstate Ny

Welcome from the Virgin Islands! I used to visit my aunt upstate NY every Summer when I was growing up and living in Staten Island where I was born. Project sounds great, welcome to THE best Camaro group on the net!!!!!!

Mike

Currently Camaroless
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 05:24 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kevin

Welcome
...from another (Hudson Valley area) NewYorker

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
jim

thanks everybody for the kind words. its nice to find some place that people get along. i know that i do not have an orignal rs/z and some people frown on cloned cars but some of us cant afford our dream cars so "we build them"...i have not or will not EVER mislead people into thinking it is anything but a clone.but when its done i will be proud as hell to call it mine... ps the worst part about this build is that about twelve years ago i had a real x33 rs/z that needed a resto that i drove for a while and sold for 3000.oo with a replacement block 302,m21 and a 12 bolt. endura bumper,blue with white stripes and white interior. anyway iam no stranger to gm muscle i have a 71 chevelle ss(clone) with a supercharged big block (for sale)!!!! thanks jim.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 06:05 PM
Senior Tech

Welcome. Hay is anyone as far north as Watertown or am I up here by myself?
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 06:26 PM
Senior Tech
Al

Hey from Auburn!

Mostly Camaros and FINALLY a Double Nickel
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 07, 06:27 PM

Welcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode