Hello All, new to this site - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 07, 02:49 AM Thread Starter
Steve

Send a message via AIM to Purple 92 SS
Hello All, new to this site

but been around camaros for a while!

So let me get on with the introductions.. my name is Steve and i live in columbia, sc. I have an addiction, its called the Camaro... here's how I get high.

The first one that started it all.
92 RS.

my dream car. My thirdgen droptop.
89 RS convertible

My 4th gen, Sunset Orange 01z28

and my latest acquisition, that i have a LOT of work to do yet.
67 RS

I look forward to learning about the 1st gen i have, and working on her more and more. So thats my vices and the only one im missing now is my early 2nd gen.. all in time hopefully though.

President -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Worldwide Camaro Club - South Carolina State Representative

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 07, 03:34 AM

Re: Hello All, new to this site

Welcome
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 07, 06:39 AM

You definately have the fever. How sweet it is.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 13th, 07, 10:17 AM
Senior Tech

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Welcome aboard!

67 RS Camaro 327/ 350 Holley 650cfm > Edelbrock Performer Intake > Pertronix Ignition > Accel Super Stock Coil and Wires > Hedman Hedders > Hotchkis Performance Springs > 15" Rallys all around

Camaro buds until the end!!!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 16th, 07, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Steve

thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I just finished re-doing the brakes on the 67 today. it now drives and more importantly, stops, on its own.

I took her for her first spin around the block today, and it was frightening, but a blast.

President -

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 05:12 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Doug

Welcome to Team Camaro -- any specific plans for your 67?

==Doug
Former
owner
Former
owner
Former 2nd
owner (
)
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 06:11 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

Welcome to the Club! Nice collection indeed.

Love the portable fuel tank.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden Ö enjoy your next chapter.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 12:25 PM
Senior Tech
Ron

Welcome aboard Steve; Our Members Specialize in Camaros. If you need advise "Open a Thread" or feel you have interest or advice to give "Post a Response". Granted each member has their own flavor. Drag, Pro Street, Touring, Cannon Ball ...etc and the Camaro will light up your life ))

Z15CAM - There was a Viper in my Rear View

This was my 70 1/2 Z28

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 12:57 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Welcome to TC, The 67 lights me up.

Don
TC # 349
Zdld17:69 Z/RS,306, NOR141111, 9N554XXX, 12A, X3G, 59/59,723, AFR 195,CCC282/290HR, TKO 600, BU1122B1E Owner since Dec 1968

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 01:10 PM
Senior Tech
Larry

Thumbs up Re: Hello All, new to this site

Hello and welcome nice cars.

(LARRY)

1969 CAMARO SS 502ci - 600hp

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 17th, 07, 08:55 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jason

Welcome. neat pics, cool cars!

69 X-44/ 427BB/ M22/ 12 bolt
Muscle cars, more expensive than crack!
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old Apr 18th, 07, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
Steve

Thanks guys!

Yea, I have lots of plans, but for some reason my plans pile is a lot thicker than my wallet is. All in time i suppose. The 67, like every car i seem to own, I intend to "make my own" I'm not so much a purist, as in All origional, or all drag, or whatever, i like making something unique, that I can enjoy because its what i wanted it to be, not so much for others, but if they enjoy it too, well thats just icing on the cake. I hope to pull her totally apart one day, acid dip the body, 4 link rear tubular front end, air ride suspension, big block power, vintage air addition, and everything else in between. I hope to go blue with her one day, as I hate red cars. Being how much its rusted and how much its going to need to be replaced, i dont feel the need for a full restore to factory.

glad you liked the gas tank. ive since got a better portable one (converted a cheap 10 buck antifreeze over flow tank to a gas tank and have temp mounted under hood. fuel lines are toast.. tank is close to toast, although the interior of the tank looks perfect. go figure.

Like i said, its a money battle now, and while i saved her from rotting away under this guys shed, im just trying to get it somewhat manageable, where i can work on her and what not.

President -

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode