Hey everyone, another NG, LOT OF PICS - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 07, 02:00 AM Thread Starter

Hey everyone, another NG, LOT OF PICS

Hey everyone,
Well almost a year ago i picked up a 72 camaro that had definatly seen better days, i've always wanted one and figured this would be a great car to learn to work on. I've been having a blast so far and learning more and more every day, it has been a little slow as money is kinda tight but still lots of fun. The car is a 350ci and came with a beat up m20 which i just replaced with a new (rebuilt) m22, one of the first things i did was a painless harness as it looked like it was about to catch fire any second, also new seats, a little cosetics here and there (everything in the interior was missing, still need a new dash), new carpet, fenderwells, msd dig6al box, edelbrock preformer n2o, centerforce clutch... i still have a long way to go but it's slowly coming along, i know i'll have a lot of stupid questions so please try to bear with me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 07, 10:35 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jerome

Re: Hey everyone, another FNG, LOT OF PICS

Welcome Beef54 ,lots of work you have done ,yes its takes time as I was not born into $$$$$ and raising a family they come first ,so I am almost ready for the muffler shop,Looks good ,some simple things to do and does not cost makes things look good detail work takes time but the benefits,priceless..Have fun and always Happy Motoring,new guy buy's

1972 Nova SS , 350, Auto, AC, Survivor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 07, 11:22 AM
Senior Tech

Re: Hey everyone, another FNG, LOT OF PICS

Welcome evilbeef54. Nice ride(s) with matching motorcycles to go! Keep up the good work. These projects take time and like you said $$$ as well. Any questions you might have just ask. There aren't any stupid question, except the ones not asked!!!

67 RS Camaro 327/ 350 Holley 650cfm > Edelbrock Performer Intake > Pertronix Ignition > Accel Super Stock Coil and Wires > Hedman Hedders > Hotchkis Performance Springs > 15" Rallys all around

Camaro buds until the end!!!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 07, 08:59 PM
Senior Tech
Dan

Re: Hey everyone, another NG, LOT OF PICS

Welcome...from a fellow Arizonian.....Nice Ride!

Dan
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 07, 09:10 PM Thread Starter

Re: Hey everyone, another NG, LOT OF PICS

thanks guys, its coming along, hopefully i can figure out the new dist. so i can drive it tomorrow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode