Hello from Westbank - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 07, 09:19 AM Thread Starter

Hello from Westbank

Just wanted to drop a quick line to say hi to everyone. Picked up a 73 Camaro LT RS the other day and have started the long journey of bringing it back to its original glory (or as close as I can manage).

I have previously owned a 78 Z'd and a 76. I'm liking this 73 with the round tail lights

I have noticed that the 2nd generation Camaros are rapidly disappearing. The last two car shows I went to I didn't see one. Hopefully I can get this one into a few shows next year.

If anyone is in the area, can you recommend good places for parts and body work?

Cheers
Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 2nd, 07, 11:27 AM
Senior Tech

Re: Hello from Westbank

Welcome aboard Mike from sunny So. Cal! Congrats on your purchase. Don't forget to post some pictures of your ride.

67 RS Camaro 327/ 350 Holley 650cfm > Edelbrock Performer Intake > Pertronix Ignition > Accel Super Stock Coil and Wires > Hedman Hedders > Hotchkis Performance Springs > 15" Rallys all around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Camaro buds until the end!!!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 6th, 07, 09:11 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Paul

Garage
Talking Re: Hello from Westbank

Oh gee man I dunno if we can allow a 2nd gen guy in here.

Just kidding.

Hey Mike, glad you found the Team. Your gonna like it here.

So how is that new beast. Lori told me that you had it out for a bit of a tour on the weekend.

Have you taken over the garage yet? I'm sure the kids must think it cool that the old man is diving a neat old Camaro.

Paul

'69 Camaro, 250 inline 6, EFI Turbo rebuild is running!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, CC5S TKO 500, and more.

V8 Camaros are like navels......Everybody has one.

The Toad. 1970 base Camaro (Navel), 350, turbo 700R4, 3.73 posi, Hotchkis TVS system,
Mrs. McGoo's & McGoo Jr.'s toy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode