Heard good things about here - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 08, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

Heard good things about here

pdq67 mentioned I could find some good info over here so here I am. I usually log onto the 2nd Gen site because I thought this was a more 1st gen web site and I don't have a 1st gen. Is this correct? Current builds are a Prostreet '72 SS and a fresh paint/motor/interior '79 Z. And I almost forgot, a 3rd Gen hanging from the ceiling with an Art Morrison Frame for 4 link that will be up there for a long time.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 08, 09:43 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Re: Heard good things about here

Welcome to TC Shawn, glad to have you visiting the site. TC is structured around the 1st gen but the knowledge base here is quite diverse. Both the administration and the membership are open to helping and discussing all generations of Camaro. Over the recent years forums for each generation have been added with the intention that every Camaro owner feel at home here.

Grab your favorite beverage and check out all that TC has to offer and if you have other Chevy interests you might enjoy www.chevyteam.com

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 08, 11:51 AM
Senior Tech
Ron

Shawn:

Team Camaro Members are Not Racial and Fair Play Competition within the Family of Camaro’s is Healthy. I don’t consider comments like “In 1969 GM finally got it right” offensive when in my opinion GM built the Ultimate Camaro in 1970. Although I’m bios to see more Round Tail Lights on the road I’m just happy to have experienced the Muscle Car Era and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others whom appreciate these wonderful machines. A Team Camaro Member is a Purist when he or she can set back, enjoy, participate and respect other members. I believe these attributes is what makes this the best Muscle Car site on the Web. Whether you own a Mopar, Ford or GM the Camaro was always in the forefront as the one to beat.

Welcome Aboard.

Z15CAM - There was a Viper in my Rear View
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This was my 70 1/2 Z28

Last edited by Z15CAM; Jan 20th, 08 at 12:10 PM.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jan 20th, 08, 12:03 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Welcome Shawn,

TC talk from what I'v seen 1st to 5th and still going I just wish they would put a PRO-STREET forum to go along with the ! I cant say it PT forum!...lol...just kidding but not really whats your take on a Pro-Street forum.This would give us some place to call home as well.

PRO.ST69orange

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode