Luke warm to the site! - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Luke warm to the site!

I thought I would introduce myself since I believe I never have. I peep around here and there to amass knowledge from you pro techies and since Im a do it urself man you people really come to help alot. I live in kalifornia, im 19, and well, heres a pic of me and the maro.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 02:51 PM

Re: Luke warm to the site!

Welcome to TC! Nice ride. I just sorry you only get a few nice days to drive your car per year. (just kidding we just got 14" of snow) I'm jealous.
Brian
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 03:44 PM
Senior Tech
Brian

Welcome. Nice Camaro. Good to see a young person with taste. Brian

1969 original SS in family since 1971.350/330 crate w/ comp 270 roller cam,2004R,355 12 Bolt posi,P/S P/FTD Brakes P/W P/TOP Orig A/C car but removed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 03:49 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Cool Re: Luke warm to the site!

Welcome to the site
Looks like you've got a pretty nice car.

Are those RR tracks in the background?
If so you must be right down the street from "Dreamweaver"
(the UP/SP/WP/whatever runs right behind his shop)

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 04:15 PM
Senior Tech
Gabriel

Good to have you Luke. Your car looks nice with those wheels. I live in Fresno, so you're my neighbor. People in here have lots of knowledge, and they love to share it. Best site I've ever been to. Now I'm hooked like crack to this place.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Thank you chums! Ive had this car since I was 17 and it was never looking this good. Im in modesto vintage 68 this pic was taken off of mchenry and I dont remember the street name. If your around here I wouldnt mind meeting up and chatting! cencal 69 im heading down to bakersfield hopefully to put a m22 swap in to it by june! I have to put my 383 in before I head down so everything is up to par. Car Nut, this is my first car and I have driven many others, but nothing grabs the attention more so than a muscle car, and the only name out there known by the american populos is the word "camaro". Having the honor is earned, not granted I found
Thanks for the welcomes! You will see me around.
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 05:22 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Andrew

Hey Bad75,

I think your car looks tough with those wheels and without that big ol' rear spoiler found on most of them. I wonder what the '75 would look like with the short rear spoiler found on some of the '70 models?

Skunk Works
302DZ, M22W Muncie, GV overdrive,12-Bolt Rear 3.73
Some photos:

Member # 159
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 06:55 PM
Senior Tech
Nick

Nice looking car
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Quote:
X33D80:
Hey Bad75,

I think your car looks tough with those wheels and without that big ol' rear spoiler found on most of them. I wonder what the '75 would look like with the short rear spoiler found on some of the '70 models?
Thanks! I am trying to stealth the car out and make it different from most cars you see on the road. The short spoiler i ll look into that, i have a feeling it wont fit nearly as well as the 74-81 spoilers though as for "looks".

Quote:
Daytona Yellow 69 Z/28:

Nice looking car
Thank ye much!

The front still has to be lowered, the previous owner (lives next door) had the control arm bushing bolt welded to the nut, guess it will never back out now...so until i purchase the top end control arm kit i cant replace the front end. Gah, but it will be a g machine for sure.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 08:19 PM
Senior Tech
Pat

Welcome...hey you know Kalifornia is actually spelled with a "C" right? just kidding nice kar...
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 08:46 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kalif Johnson

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver

Weigh kool kar, ef eye due seigh sew mighself.

Hey, welcome to TC -----FROM MODESTO

I live off 99 and Beckwith, near Dakota. Keep in touch --- there's a bunch of great guys around here from TC and we get together from time to time... there will be another "Get-Together" coming up pretty soon so stay tuned.

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." - Gustave Le Bon
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 08, 09:13 PM
Senior Tech

welcome! i'm a few miles north in the grove. the soft 8's look great in black, don't they?
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 08, 01:56 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Quote:
Weigh kool kar, ef eye due seigh sew mighself.

Hey, welcome to TC -----FROM MODESTO

I live off 99 and Beckwith, near Dakota. Keep in touch --- there's a bunch of great guys around here from TC and we get together from time to time... there will be another "Get-Together" coming up pretty soon so stay tuned.
I know exactly where that is. Theres also a 76 camaro looks just like mine he hides it in the garage, house has a 2000 red camaro in the driveway its by the park off of dakota.
Quote:
welcome! i'm a few miles north in the grove. the soft 8's look great in black, don't they?
That they do my freind!
Quote:
Welcome...hey you know Kalifornia is actually spelled with a "C" right? just kidding nice kar...
Well the governor spells it with a K so I do too
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 08, 09:18 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kalif Johnson

Send a message via AIM to dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bad75. View Post
I know exactly where that is. Theres also a 76 camaro looks just like mine he hides it in the garage, house has a 2000 red camaro in the driveway its by the park off of dakota.
Man.......I guess I need to get out more. There's a park on Dakota? Hmmmm.... never noticed it. The only "park" I know of is a "Memrial Park", ie; a graveyard. You sure we're talking about the same road?

"The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim." - Gustave Le Bon
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old Feb 9th, 08, 04:19 AM
Senior Tech
Matt

welcome nice ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode