Hello From Ohio - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 03:28 PM Thread Starter

Hello From Ohio

just wanted to say hello . trying to do a 69 camaro taking a long time . lots of cool stuff foose wheels air ride 383 needing lots and lots of time and money both things I dont have . but wont give up always wanted a 1st gen .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 03:33 PM
Senior Tech
Denny

Re: Hello From Ohio

where in ohio are you ? im in pataskala,25 miles east of columbus..i love 69 camaros,i just sold one and got a 67 rs/ss car [ still working on it ]..welcome to this site,these guys are full of good info...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

about 15 miles south of youngstown or about 2 1/2 hours from columbus .. been to columbus lots of times for spring nats.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 04:46 PM
Senior Tech
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camaroandmore View Post
just wanted to say hello . trying to do a 69 camaro taking a long time . lots of cool stuff foose wheels air ride 383 needing lots and lots of time and money both things I dont have . but wont give up always wanted a 1st gen .
Welcome to Team Camaro. I have a friend that lives in Tipp City,OH. He has a 71 Chevelle with a nasty 555 Big Block that was the Dyno Challenge winner in the naturally aspirated category at the Street Machine Nats in Lima in 2003.

"All I need is a fast machine". Steve McQueen
My Machine: 1969 Pro Street Camaro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

468 CID 661 Horsepower
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Turbo 400
33"x19.50" Mickey Thompsons

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 04:47 PM
Welcome Back - Senior Tech
David

Welcome from Ohio as well. Were pretty well represented here.

the learning curve is....expensive

1969 Camaro
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 05:06 PM

Welcome to the site. Got any pics?
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 06:23 PM
Tech Team
Jerry

Welcome! Ohio and 69's rule I'm from Xenia. Several of us Ohio guys meet a few times a year hopefully you will be able to attend, we would love for you join us and have the opportunity to pee in Buck's garden

Jerry

Last edited by gjack; Feb 12th, 08 at 06:22 AM.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 06:57 PM
Senior Tech
Larry

Hello and welcome to the site.

(LARRY)

1969 CAMARO SS 502ci - 600hp

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

working on geting pics up not much to see now in paint jailthanks for the warm welcome
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 07:03 PM
Senior Tech
Eric

Welcome from Pickerington, just east of Columbus, but I work in dayton to.....

'68 Coupe 383 Small Block
4 speed Muncie (M 21)
12 bolt rear end (4.10)
Old school slappers
Old School L-60 Mickey Thompson's

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 11th, 08, 09:42 PM
Senior Tech
Bobby

welcome and do you goto some of the youngstown events, steel valley nats, chili's on saturday night at the southern park mall. im there quite alot during the summer months.

69 Camaro Z/28 Rally Sport 10A of 68. 50 S with 723 int. .040 over 302 with m22 autogear wide ratio. BU 12 bolt posi.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 08, 04:45 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Doug

Welcome to Team Camaro -- my only connection to Ohio is that my daughter is a junior at Ohio State -- which means I contribute mass quatities of cash to the state

==Doug
Former
owner
Former
owner
Former 2nd
owner (
)
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 08, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69CamaroRT View Post
welcome and do you goto some of the youngstown events, steel valley nats, chili's on saturday night at the southern park mall. im there quite alot during the summer months.
we go over to chili's some times and did steel valley nats worked out of town all last summer not much time for anything. Plan on going more this year . They do a small car show and I mean small show in columbiana ever been there ? cant wait for spring !!!! nice to know there is lots of people from ohio here
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 08, 11:34 AM

15 miles south of Youngstown? Cool! I'm from Youngstown... lived in Austintown, then Boardman my whole life up until 1998. No Camaros while I was still in my hometown though. Back then I had a '63 Impala, '69 ElCamino, '69 Chevelle and a few others (too many to list, and none worth remembering ). Didn't get a Camaro until I moved to Texas... although the Camaro came from VA. What a drive home that was, lemme tell ya. Scary, yes, but still a blast

~Bob
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old Feb 12th, 08, 05:52 PM
Jason

Send a message via AIM to BSMExhaust

Welcome, glad to have ya..

Jason

Orders/Tech Info 978 454 0311

Home Page

Online Store

Featuring Pypes Performance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode