Hello... '69 Camaro with dmax diesel owner.. - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 6th, 08, 01:19 PM Thread Starter

Hello... '69 Camaro with dmax diesel owner..

Hello.. I stumbled across this site while looking for parts.. I'm currently having a 69 camaro restored and modified to my liking.. So far, it has all new body panels except for the roof and trunk lid, an 06 duramax LBZ engine (also an 05 LLY), a 4L85 racing trans with everything from TCI, 22x11's with 305-30-22's in the back, 20x8.5's with 245-35 20's (if I remember correctly), DSE parts, etc.. I'm currently shopping for a front subframe with bags, and a rear suspension with bags... I prefer the stock look, but the shop that's building the car likes them bagged with big wheels for the shows. I plan to get other wheels/tires to actually drive the car.. The duramax will be set around a conservative 600 rwhp and 1100 rwtq. I've owned the car for 9 years. It's just now coming together the way I want.. It's time for me to find the suspension I need.. I plan to play at the strip at the diesel events when possible.. My daily driver 2wd 06 dodge 2500 diesel currently runs low 11's at 128 on street tires with a horrible 60' that hovers around the 2.0 range.. It's very traction limited.. I'd like the camaro to be atleast as quick as my truck.. Hmm.. may have to spray it.. haha.. Again, hello to everyone..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 6th, 08, 03:25 PM

Re: Hello... '69 Camaro with dmax diesel owner..

Welcome aboard and I want to see pics of this monster in a bad way.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Mar 6th, 08, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Re: Hello... '69 Camaro with dmax diesel owner..

Me to.. haha.. It's got a long way to go.. I need to order the suspension in a bad way.. I'm holding up the build, but I don't want to regret my choice in the long run.. Hopefully I'll be able to order something tomorrow..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode