Caltrac or CE slidealink? - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Mar 9th, 08, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Kevin

Caltrac or CE slidealink?

Which ones are the best to used? We are wanting change from slapper bars to the full link system without going to a 3 or 4 link and tubbing the cars.
We are from Central MO. We race at Gateway in St. Louis, MO and KCIR in Kansas City, MO. My youngest son has a 78 Z28 that is mostly stock. We just change the cam,put Vortec heads and intake with a holley with headers. Have 4:56's with a mini spool in the back. The oldest son has a 80 model with a mild 383, Voodoo cam, alum L-48 heads in it with a 400 turbo, and 9" with 4:11's and spool. I have a 77 model with a 350. It has AFR195's, mild cam, 400 turbo, with a 10 bolt 4:11's with a mini spool. I just bought it from one of my sons friends that wanted out of racing. So I am in the middle of changing some things on it. The oldest son has been racing for the last 6 years. The youngest one bought his Z28 when he was 15 and was racing it then. I have been racing over 35 years. We do it as a family and really enjoy it. The oldest one is 23 and the youngest one is 19. Now the boys are out on there own and both have jobs.....it is allot cheaper on me now....it feels like I got a big raise ..LOL So it is time for old Dad to have his own race car again....I have miss driving, but I sure have fun watching them race. There has been serveral times when they both came down to the final. It is a good feeling when both of your sons go down to the final round and I have to put them in the water box and watch. I just tell them race your own race, all you have to do is pull the same 60' and run the number on your windshield, remember your brother wants to beat you in a bad way.. LOL

Last edited by 1320n8; Mar 9th, 08 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Added more information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode