just sayin hi - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 11, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Elizabeth

Smile just sayin hi

Hi! Obviously, i just joined, and am very excited to be here. Camaros are the best thing in the whole entire world. I mean it. I'm 21/f/IL, i like bracket racing, and i go to Regency Beauty Institute...so...that's me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 11, 07:24 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468
Re: just sayin hi

Welcome to Team Camaro great to meet ya...

PRO.ST69orange

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 11, 04:29 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

welcome to team camaro!

BILL D.
JOHN 3:16
SEMPER FI
if you have a bbc in your 1st gen 67-69 camaro click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post yours up!!

if you have an all original 1st gen camaro 67-69 click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post your up!!

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 11, 04:32 PM
Senior Tech
Paul

Thumbs up Re: just sayin hi

Welcome to team camaro!! Any woman that is into bracket racing and camaro's is ok by me!!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 16th, 11, 09:11 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Sonny

Garage

Hi Elizabeth and welcome to the Team Camaro.

1969 Z28 (Sold)
1970 Z28 (Sold)
1970 RS Z28 Camaro (Green)

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 17th, 11, 03:14 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

Welcome, Elizabeth.
Do you have one?
Planning on getting one?
Doesn't matter what you drive, or not, enjoy the membership.
Any particular year/model strike your fancy?

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden enjoy your next chapter.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 17th, 11, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Elizabeth

Do I have one? Well, I'm flat broke at the moment, so yes i have one, it's just imaginary for now tho. I'm partial to the second-gens, they kinda remind me of sharks. See, that's what attracts me to camaros. Their front fenders or grilles are upturned at the sides so it always looks like they're smiling, but their like sleek monsters that are just grinning insanely...and then when they roar, omg, it makes my legs go numb. Right now I drive a scion TC, not my favourite, but it gets me from a-b. Plus on a good crisp night it can take a 1/4 mile in about 16.69 (it's completely stock except for cosmetic mods) so i'm not complaining. Well, until i get my arse whooped by a camaro in the other lane, hehehe

Last edited by PunkPrestige; Jan 17th, 11 at 06:06 PM. Reason: wrong model
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 17th, 11, 06:45 PM
Senior Tech
JAY

Greetings from Arizona
My daughter and grand daughter both want my 69 drop-top...
we love pictures and good luck beating that Camaro....
Jay

66 SS Chevyll
67 Elcamino
68 Malibu 2dr
69 Camaro Convertible
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 18th, 11, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Elizabeth

Arizona? That's my favourite state. I bet ur enjoying ur camaro right now while my scion and i are dancing around on the ice like it's wet soap lol
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 18th, 11, 04:47 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

nothing wrong with a tc..my daughter has a 2005 tc..
i work for toyota, lots of mods for the tc's both body and engine!!
but nothing beats the sounds of a big block camaro pounding the ground as it roars by!!! ooh yeah!!

BILL D.
JOHN 3:16
SEMPER FI
if you have a bbc in your 1st gen 67-69 camaro click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post yours up!!

if you have an all original 1st gen camaro 67-69 click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post your up!!

post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 18th, 11, 09:15 PM
Senior Tech
JAY

Life is tough in Arizona
8 nites of below 32 degrees in a row..and now in mid high 70's most of this week, what a way to start new year, Yes I drive them all year long Jay

66 SS Chevyll
67 Elcamino
68 Malibu 2dr
69 Camaro Convertible
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 11, 12:04 AM
Senior Tech
Brian

Welcome, Elizabeth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkPrestige View Post
Well, until i get my arse whooped by a camaro in the other lane, hehehe
I wouldn't worry about it until a Rustang beats you.

Experience...... It's what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old Jan 19th, 11, 12:59 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Yo! Welcome Punk! This place is the all you can eat buffet of Camaroness. I hope you enjoy the scenery. I am sure you will find your ride soon enough. You will find all the motivation here to get you well on your way. I have been hooked for many years and this is the glue that holds it all together. Post some pics of what you like. You never know, what you're looking for might be closer than you think. Where theres a will, theres a Camaro!

Grandma, 69.5, Z/28 Finally Done! Well almost...

My Build Thread

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode