Need some Help - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 11, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
Vickie

Need some Help

I am the widow of TrentonZ28. He posted on here a lot in years past. He was restoring a 67 Convertible with an LS1 motor. He never finished it. I need to know where to turn to get this car and motor wired up. Several people helped me last winter with some interior issues. But this newer model motor has me lost. I have no idea where to turn to. Any suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 11, 07:38 PM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage
Re: Need some Help

My condolences to your loss, darn glad to read you are continuing the legacy, speaks volumes of commitment.

There are a few members here doing or have done the conversion and if they read your request, I'm sure they will help with any questions you have.
There is a website with a lot of info, www.ls1.com

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden enjoy your next chapter.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 19th, 11, 08:16 PM
Tech Team

My condolences also. I might have met you a few years ago at a get together at Gators. You might want to call Cincy Speed (513) 821-2221 a guy named Tracy use to do a lot of third gen LS conversions not sure if he still works there or not.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 11, 05:40 AM
Kevin

Vickie, thanks for posting! I am also saddened about Mike's passing. Having had some cancer scares, it hits home. I tried to help on the vert top issues, but I wish I was closer. Keep asking questions here, they will steer you in the right direction, good luck!

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 11, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Vickie

You did. Not Sure which one you are--But I did go to Gators with Mike a couple of times. I'm going to finish this car, One way or another. He tried so hard to get it done. Just got to sick to fast.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 11, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Vickie

I will keep asking as I finish the interior. I know he gave me lots of instructions and I watch him work on it all the time. He was tickled that you guys sent me pictures and we made it as far as getting the frame on the top installed. then He got to sick to visit the garage. Not sure how long it will take But I will finish it. Right now it's just so hard to work out there without falling apart. Can't see to well through tears and frustration. He loved his Camaros. Going to get rid of the last 69 he bought to restore but keeping the yellow 69 and my 67.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 20th, 11, 07:43 PM
Tech Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentonz28wife View Post
You did. Not Sure which one you are--But I did go to Gators with Mike a couple of times. I'm going to finish this car, One way or another. He tried so hard to get it done. Just got to sick to fast.
I was kind of quiet and that's rare for me because when I start talking Camaro look out! The time I went there was a younger couple that drove a blue 7 or 8 to Gators that were getting ready to move south. I was shocked to see them drive the car because it might have been early spring and you know how are spring weather is around here.

Did you say that you might be selling a 69 if so send me some pic's a friend of might be interested. I will PM you with my email address. Thanks Jeff
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 11, 03:17 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

Keep asking, Vickie, it's the only way to keep strong.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden enjoy your next chapter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode