1st gen topic forums - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 05:43 AM Thread Starter
Britt

1st gen topic forums

heya, yeah... i'm a newbie. You can tell because I can't seem to navigate around this forum. While searching for 1st gen topics, I find 2nd, 3rd, 4th but can't seem to locate a topic forum for the most important gen, year one. woe is me, it's got to be here. thanks for any help. seeya,b
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 06:19 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage
Re: 1st gen topic forums

Welcome, Britt.
This site is mainly 1st Gen and other gens were added on later.
Most of the topics here are titled from either a system of the car or individual function of the car. Other generations were added later as the membership grew.

However, doesn't mean we won't answer your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Gen question, plenty of help here for all. Just give year/model/drivetrain and symptoms for good suggestions.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden enjoy your next chapter.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 06:30 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Bruno

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
Click on the "Forum" tab, and start by "Camaro Tech" all the way down. Almost half way down is when you'll see the generations, and the other support sections.

"Our affair with Camaros is a life sentence without the possibility of parole".

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Britt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORENCH View Post
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
Click on the "Forum" tab, and start by "Camaro Tech" all the way down. Almost half way down is when you'll see the generations, and the other support sections.
I did that and there's no 1st gen options but glad to learn it's due to the fact this site was started and maintained mainly for the 1'st gens...I've been browsing with much more success. thanks.

full rotisserie restro, all new sheet metal finished in black glass, voodoo cursed 383 stroker, TKO600 5 speed, four wheel disk, AC, other stuff
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 07:18 AM Thread Starter
Britt

wondering why no avatar availability in my profile options or do i have to pay for that? I also tried to attached a photo on a thread and it didn't post.

full rotisserie restro, all new sheet metal finished in black glass, voodoo cursed 383 stroker, TKO600 5 speed, four wheel disk, AC, other stuff
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

You can post a link or url address of a publicly posted picture, post picture in your album here under User CP and connect the link, or, connect the link to chain about the earth in the advanced reply.

Avatars are only allowed for mods & admins.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden enjoy your next chapter.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 09:19 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Britt -

This site doesn't use avatars and signature pic's, it was decided by the members a long time ago, they just clutter the posts. Moderators have avatars, that was left over after a trial we did under the previous site owner.

If you don't use the "quick reply" or when starting a thread you should see a "manage attachments" where you have a limited number of uploads. Also you can create albums and upload pic's to them. The limits increase with membership.

This is a 1st gen site as already explained so any other gen questions should go in the proper generation forum. The mods may or may not move a non-1st gen thread, if someone posts they have a 2nd gen and need help adjusting the valves in the engine forum why move it when the answer can apply to a 1st gen as well.

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Britt

how many active 1st gen members are currently registered on this site?

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 02:20 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Hard to say but there are about 450 paid lifetime members, about 350 paid members and lots of registered members to add to that.

As an example there are about 105 members logged on right now and 660 some others just checking the site out without being logged in. It's getting close to east coast dinner time and about as slow as it gets through out the day for the next couple hrs.

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Britt

I guess i was wondering of the registered members how many actively use their account on a regular basis. no matter, I found this number on the main page: 49,981 registered members. ha, that's a lot, huh?

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old Aug 18th, 11, 07:28 PM
Senior Tech
Paul

Thumbs up Re: 1st gen topic forums

Welcome to team camaro!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode