What's up from Chassisworks! - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 12, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Carl

What's up from Chassisworks!

Hey Everybody!
My nameís Carl Ogren and I am one of the sales and tech guys here at Chris Alstonís Chassisworks. With Chassisworks having recently become a Team Camaro sponsor I am now allowed to post in an official capacity and will be stopping in frequently to try and help in any way I can.

Chassisworks has parts for all kinds of cars but it seems like the big cheese upstairs definitely has a soft spot for f-bodies. Even his daughter, our office manager, drives one. (A 69 with our NoFab front clip and a four-speed backed 502 in case anyone is curious.)

A little about me; Iím in my early 30s and was born and raised in Northern California spending lots of time at Sears Point/Infineon with my dad and his drag car. I play mandolin and guitar in an Irish rock band even though Iím not Irish. I have four 1960s vehicles at home but yet somehow have an odd weakness for 80s Toyota pickups. I raced dirt bikes and street bikes a little bit in my 20s and still track ride a Honda NC29 as often as possible. Of my current projects, the most complete is a í69 big block El Camino. I know, it's not as cool as the all conquering, iconic Camaro but it works for me!

I look forward to providing feedback and answering questions about all of the Chris Alstonís Chassisworks brands products. I donít claim to be an expert or guru but I do happen to work with a few. If you have a question please donít hesitate to call my direct extension (247) or send me an email at [email protected].

~Carl

Carl Ogren - Sales and Tech
Chris Alston's Chassisworks - Phone: 888.388.0297 ext 247

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 12, 05:13 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage
Re: What's up from Chassisworks!

Welcome Carl,

Not sure if you jumped the gun or if something happened on the AutoForums end. Supporting vendors are provided special user accounts along with sponsorship and you'll be introduced as a new supporting vendor by AutoForums. Depending on your level of support you will have your own forum for posting info on your products and can post sales and deals you are offering in the "sponsors" forum, the classifieds forum and the classified area outside the forums. As well I and the members all look forwards to any tech advice you can bring to our many tech forums.

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 19th, 12, 05:52 PM
Senior Tech
Jeremiah

Welcome Carl,

See sig

69 Z/28, red/white stripe, black houndstoot with docs.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 20th, 12, 09:04 AM
Senior Tech
Paul

Thumbs up Re: What's up from Chassisworks!

Welcome to team camaro!!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 12, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Carl

DjD, is my username supposed to look different? All I know is I was told I was off leash so here I am! I'll make a mention to the proper people.

Jeremiah: Nice to see us represented here already!

-
-
-
-
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 12, 04:58 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Welcome to Team Camaro

Mike
69 Camaro Prostreet - purple w/ghost flames , 502 w/ 871 blower

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 12, 06:41 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chassisworks View Post
DjD, is my username supposed to look different? All I know is I was told I was off leash so here I am! I'll make a mention to the proper people.
Yes, your member name should be red, you should have a banner showing you as a supporting vendor, you should have a forum and the AF folks should have announced you as a supporting vendor.

...Dennis

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 12, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Carl

Gee, my own forum. It's like a nightmare come true! I checked into it and apparently everything hasn't completely processed. There is some sort of meeting today between people who sit on the second floor that will resolve the issue, or at least make it a bigger issue. Makes me glad I'm just a lowly gearhead.

-
-
-
-
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Jun 25th, 12, 08:54 AM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Carl - someone is looking into it on this end as well...

...Dennis

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode