Originally Posted by BMR Suspension
That is the best looking Jane I know!!!! What do you have planned for it?
Well, other than a percieved knock in the engine (got a thread going on that) the drive train is solid. There's so much I want to do!
- E-brake/parking brake installation (prior owner removed it!)
- Disk brake conversion for the front
- New bushings for the entire undercarraige (all of them look like the originals!)
- Re-wiring (the previous owners wiring job is...underwhelming to say the least)
- Restoring the interior (no heat, no A/C, wires hanging down, driver's seat needs help, etc.)
- New shocks
- Power Stearing conversion (thinking IROC box?)
- New paint (amatuer job done prior, a few rust spots)
That's it so far, money and spare time will dictate how quickly I can make that happen. I'm super excited to learn how to do it all on my own.