Team Camaro Tech banner

New from Minnesota

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Z282NV 
#1 ·
Recently starting working on a 68 Z/28 that my dad had bought when he was 16 and it has been sitting in a pole barn for the last 35 years.
First time seeing the light of day since 1979 on a trailer heading back to MN.

Pretty close to how she is currently sitting in my garage except for having the control arms and such back on.

See less See more
#11 ·
Not that I was able to find. I actually had to get a replacement title for it because it was lost somewhere in the 5+ times my dad moved since 1979 when it was put away. But I think I am going to order the shipping information from NCRS. I did find a receipt for a battery in the glove box from the original owner from 1972 but the information is difficult to make out.

I'm going to have to replace the quarter on the passenger side.

#12 ·
I plan on keeping it mostly original. I have picked up a set of ralley wheels for it already. Since I have the original heads, intake, carb, distributor, pistons and connecting rods I am hoping to find a block in good shape to build a 302 then back it up with a muncie (currently have a m20 that was with the car but not original) and a factory rear end if I can find one. Otherwise I was able to find a few 8.5 from Nova's for a decent price.

I plan to lower it a couple of inches and keep it as a driver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.