Harley Moody's brother - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 15, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Raymond

Harley Moody's brother

Hey guys just stopped by to say Thank You !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 03:13 AM
Senior Tech
Brian

Re: Harley Moody's brother

Thanks for stopping in, Raymond.I think I speak for the whole community here when I say how hard Harleys passing was taken. He was well loved here. May God be with you and the family.

Experience...... It's what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 03:33 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Greg

Garage

Even tho I am kinda new here an didn't know him personally, I have come to learn rather quickly that being a part of Team Camaro is one big tight knit family. That being said - X2 on what Brian said above and I will add that if you need anything - we are here.

'68 Camaro with RS conversion
Moser 9" with 4:11
Martz Chassis 4-link and Front Sub-frame
Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 speed
572 BB - CM Engines
Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear disc

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

You're welcome, Raymond.
Brian said it all.
May the good Lord provide you and family with peace and strength through this time.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden Ö enjoy your next chapter.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 05:39 AM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Ray, great to see you here. We won't let Doug's memory here at TC fade. As you may have noticed I entered his ride in last months Ride of The Month as a memorial and he won and is the featured ride on the homepage. https://www.camaros.net/

May the end of the trial soon enough allow you and the family to finally begin the healing process.

Brian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 07:15 AM
Senior Tech
John

Cool. Thanks for poppin in. Doug was one of the good ones. Sorely missed.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 06:09 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Raymond, thanks for coming by, Harley is missed by all.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 11:31 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Thumbs up Re: Harley Moody's brother

Hello Ray;
First, Welcome to Team CAMARO and thanks for signing on

I had the pleasure of knowing your brother fairly well. We worked on a couple of Camaro projects together over the years and he was truly a great guy and talented mechanic!
I was also able to meet up with him a few times while he was in Clovis on trips back and forth between texas and calif. It was always a pleasure to get to spend some time talking cars and drinking Dr. Peppers.
I can truthfully say that not a week goes by that I don't think of him and wish I had taken him up on his numerous offers to swing by Aldus, a side trip that always seemed to be a few t many hours out of my way ...

I hope the family knows how highly thought of he was by many members of this forum and no doubt by countless others he encountered on his journey through life - he was always willing (and able) to jump in and help others as needed.

He is truly missed by many.

John

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 16th, 15, 09:47 PM
Team Member
Jerry R.

Hi Ray, Harley was like everyone's brother here, he shared so much of his life with us that we all felt close to him. As far as me personally he made me feel like we knew each other forever. He was pretty good at checking in with a pm to find out how things were going with me. He had a way of expressing exactly how he felt everyday back when TC was in its heyday. Miss him alot.

my Magnaflow X-pipe system sound clip, click the link

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode