HI, Newbi here - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 16, 07:30 AM Thread Starter
Probationer
Bruce

HI, Newbi here

Just picked up a Garage find 68 z28. All there except a few pieces, The real deal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 16, 11:17 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Garage
Re: HI, Newbi here

Hey Bruce - Scott here. I'm a Newbie, too. Everyone, including me, will want some pictures! I immediately used up my space allocation, suffered trying to reduce my picture sizes, and have had mixed experiences uploading pictures. Operator error I'm sure. As long as I'm confessing, I also wonder how some members have vehicle information and photobucket links under their comments. I've also seen build threads with multiple photos attached, and wonder how it all works. New to forums, I guess!

There are lots of real deals here! Can't wait to learn more about yours - Scott
let's see if this works...

http://s665.photobucket.com/user/blueribbon16oz/library
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 16, 12:42 PM
Senior Tech
Dante

Garage

Just so you are aware, if you use photobucket and click on the link thingy, you will get the right information to post a picture. For example, I went to BlueRiboon's photobucket page and picked a picture. You just use the image tags and put he right url in between.

1973 Camaro Type LT
350 4 spd

1968 Chevrolet C-20 CST

2012 ZL1 "Dante's Inferno"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old May 25th, 16, 01:46 PM
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

A warm welcome to both of you to the Team. Sounds like a nice find.

Just for clarification free members get just enough storage to upload your profile picture, which many folks have forgotten to do. It was not meant to store anything more than one or two pictures.

You should also take a second to flesh out your signatures with details about your Camaro so when posting you need not include this details in your post, and if it is missing it might result in needless back in forth to truly answer your question until a we know year, style (coupe or vert) drive-train, SS/RS etc.

Again Welcome. Pull up a chair and make yourselves at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old May 26th, 16, 04:22 AM
Senior Tech
Scott

Garage

Bruce - Thanks for letting me glom on to your thread! I've been experimenting with the pictures I wanted to share and now realize the additional information is "your signature"! Mine should be included with this post.

If everyone isn't bored yet, I did order my top from Classic Industries yesterday (10% off w/Free Shipping). I hope it's not junk - Had to go with the black...

68 Camaro Convertible Turbo Thrift 250 Powerglide
63 Pontiac Catalina 389 Roto Hydromatic
84 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode