Jaguar owner looking for Camaro - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 16, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Trevor

Jaguar owner looking for Camaro

Hi all

Just joined the forum as I am looking for a 69 Camaro to import here to the UK. I've limited knowledge on Camaro's so slowly pulling together bits of information on what to look for and also what type of car will be right for me. I have a very short commute to work so considering the idea of using the Camaro as a daily driver. Not sure how many people daily these but in the UK I am guessing no one.

Would be good to hear from owners who regular use these cars on what to look for and what modifications will help for daily driving. As for the type of car I am looking for, I think I would prefer a non matching numbers car with fresh paint and crate motor rather than an original numbers matching car etc as my budget is quite small so I want as much bang for my buck as I can. As much as I like originality as I am going to be using the car a lot so body condition and reliability are the 2 keys attributes I am looking for.

If you haven't already guessed from the title my other classic car is quite different to a Camaro as it's a 1967 Jaguar E-type Series 1 FHC. Completely different beast I am sure and a real garage queen so looking for something to sit along side and enjoy more regularly

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode