New Member Intro - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 23rd, 17, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Apprentice
Pat

New Member Intro

Hey guys,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a '67 camaro and even though its just got the 327 with a 2 speed powerglide I already love it! In the past few weeks I've been tackling a few projects on it and getting more and more familiar with it. These cars are a lot of fun to wrench to on. This is my first car that predates me, I'm 23, as the car that I learned to work on was 2005 chrysler 300c. I belonged to a forum for those cars and it was a huge resource with lots of great people... a truly awesome community. I googled around a little bit and many people suggested camaros.net as a similar place so I'm really excited to be starting out here. I'm sure I'll be posting all sorts of little things and hope after a while I'll be able to be a resource to others as well. Besides cars, my other hobbies include woodworking, skiing, basketball, and pretty much anything that gets me outdoors.
Looking forward to becoming an active member here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 24th, 17, 03:37 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Greg

Garage
Re: New Member Intro

Hey Pat - Welcome to Team Camaro. There are alot of great guys here and a ton of info using the search bar as well. As you are already familiar with the forums, you should be able to adapt rather quickly. As a fellow woodworker myself, my skills came in handy constructing a new center console - who would have ever thought about woodworking on a car lol.......well other than the typical woodgrain(usually plastic) interior. Don't be shy - post up some pics

'68 Camaro with RS conversion
Moser 9" with 4:11
Martz Chassis 4-link and Front Sub-frame
Tremec T-56 Magnum 6 speed
572 BB - CM Engines
Wilwood 6 piston front and 4 piston rear disc
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 24th, 17, 04:33 AM
Kevin

Welcome Pat! Woodworking is all about fitment and finish, both skills help out a lot in building cars. Especially body and paint!

Kevin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 24th, 17, 06:05 AM
Senior Tech
ray

Welcome. Glad to have you with us.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Jan 24th, 17, 08:39 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

Pat welcome to the site. It's alway great to see a young man like yourself in the first gen hobby. And a 67 is a perfect first gen to have. It was the last of a simpler time before the pollution crap. I am also a woodbutcher that many times gets in the way of the Camaro. Sounds like we have a lot of the woodworkers on the site.

You will need to post some pictures of your 67 when you have some.

Roger

1967 Camaro SS/RS 350/295HP Coupe. First and only owner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode