67 Camaro RS LS3 & T56 Swap parts lists and advice needed - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Dec 11th, 17, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Probationer
Bill

67 Camaro RS LS3 & T56 Swap parts lists and advice needed

Hello all,
I am in the process of the beginning stages of THE SWAP. I am looking for pictures and parts lists from anyone who has done this swap with a first gen camaro. I am looking at buying the 525HP connect and cruise from Jegs. Price saving tips are also much appreciated. I have attached a current picture in my profile of the 350 SBC and engine compartment to give ideas. I plan on keeping the A/C system (currently stock R12), because it gets pretty damn hot in Vegas. I have already installed the LS3 radiator and dual electric fans. I am looking to learn from mistakes and use kits that work well with each other. Anyone with specifics regarding any of the following would be helpful:

motor mounts and headers
A/C system (upgraded parts and hoses) I do realize I will probably have to convert to R134
Firewall prep and different A/C hose routing ideas
Electrical upgrades/prep
Tuning
Clearence considerations
Time it took to perform the swap

I know it is a big project and there is lots I haven't listed, so any help is appreciated. Please share with me mistakes and things you would do-over if you could. Thanks in advance to all. Updates on instagram @Red67rocket.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode