1969 Z10/Z11 Registry or a Camaro registry - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old May 17th, 18, 03:54 PM
anycamarowilldo

1969 Z10/Z11 Registry or a Camaro registry

Why has no one picked up the ball and started a registry for the pacers 69 Z10/Z11's I know theirs an old one out but seems no one mans it anymore and whats even more confusing is why so much secrecy on keeping the vin# hidden and not out like the Yenko super cars.When we start asking the so called guru's that supposedly have the Vins and access to the hidden registry its like your asking for some top secret military files..
Can anyone explain this to me and i'm sure others would like to know also..
Heck I would be willing to help someone get a real Registry started so everyone can see the vins not just those that want to make money off of our vin numbers...
It would be cool to google camaro vin numbers and something like this come up

by year 1967
Z/28 Convertible VIN#: 1234567890 BUILD DATE: 093 LOCATION :California OWNER :Jay Leno

SS/RS 396 /375 hp VIN# 124789756 BUILD DATE : 035 LOCATION :Texas OWNER Max Tusch

Z11 SS/RS 350/300hp VIN# 12479N12345 BUILD DATE 04B LOCATION Maryland OWNER C.Brown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old May 17th, 18, 05:30 PM
Senior Tech
Camarodude67

Re: 1969 Z10/Z11 Registry or a Camaro registry

In this day and age scammers use the vin's that you posted for false adds...So if I owned a Camaro I would not want my vin # public...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old May 18th, 18, 05:43 AM
anycamarowilldo

Re: 1969 Z10/Z11 Registry or a Camaro registry

I think if that was an issue Mecum/Barrett Jackson /eBay and no one selling cars on the internet would list the vin's.
However I bet there would be a lot cars come up with duplicate vins from different states
Can you imagine someone writing in and asking why is my car already registered on your site in GA and I live in NY and never registered it..
or hey that's my car it was stolen back in 1978 WTF!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode