New to the community! - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Aug 27th, 18, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Probationer
Jesse

New to the community!

Well it looks like I've found a new dwelling place! I have been a car guy since high school and had a 1994 firebird formula. I worked on that thing more than I drove it and ended up parting with it after many years of fun. I didn't regret getting rid of the car, but I regretted not having another car to tinker with. I worked at a parts store when I was in high school (I'm 29 now by the way) and one of my coworkers bought what I thought was my dream car. It was a 68 Camaro SS clone, white with black vinyl top, and it was the car I had always wanted. I was in love with that car and always wanted to have that car. I happened to bump in to that old friend a few weeks ago and asked if he still had the car. He still had it and was looking to get a truck but didn't want to get rid of the car, but said that if he changed his mind on getting rid of it he would let me know. The next morning I had a text from him with a price, and now I own my old dream car! I'm sure I will have several questions along the way (fuel gauge doesn't work - read the stickied post and have narrowed it down to the sending unit or wiring from sending unit to trunk) but this seems like the place to be!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0176.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	221011   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180825_204609.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	221013  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode