New to the family! - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Sep 10th, 18, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Probationer

New to the family!

Hey guys, finally as of Friday entered the 67 Camaro family. Just bought a base slash clone SS to, ahem,.. not look like a pansy anymore driving my VW around that was supposed to be my wifeís! I think it was a pretty good buy, looks great runs great, interior needs tlc to get up to OCD standards but I look very forward to improving it and driving the hell out of it. I also may be the only one to have two cars seat more or less as permanent accessories in the back for my 5 and 7 year olds. They so far have told me how much they love it daily! Makes me a proud daddy. Anyways to avoid rambling, thanks in advance for the knowledge base you are allowing me to tap into and I look forward to seeing a few of you around. I live in Lutz Florida, I see a few of you around and I would be honored to meet and probe endlessly with questions! Also my 7 year old is already planning to be the Camaro ambassador at car shows. Iím not prepared to show something I havenít wrenched on yet but there you have it! Thanks everyone.
Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode