Newbee - Team Camaro Tech
New Member Introductions New here? Please introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 28th, 19, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Newbee

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Bought my first 1969 z28 in 1976 when in high school. Paid $400. Recently bought a 69 z28 RS barnfind. Reliving my younger days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 19, 03:38 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brett

Garage
Re: Newbee

Welcome from Texas! Did you have competition during the purchase or were you fortunate to be the only interested party? Great find. Start your "Garage" where you can post pics, or get a third party pic hosting 'cause we like pics! I think you need 10 posts to show pics if you don't use third party hosting. What state do you call home?
A lot of resources and knowledge here. Enjoy your "Reliving"!

Brett.....

1969 SS 396 X66 - RS Conversion - TKO600 - 3.73 Posi - Paint Code 71-LeMans Blue
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 19, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Thanks for the welcome! Looks like i left out my name. I'm Nick and i live in a town called Shrub Oak in NY. Bought the car in April. Car was already sold but that person couldn't find the money so I was next in line of 11 people wanting the car. Trying to post pics on ROTM not working out. Is it because I need 10 posts first?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 19, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

Welcome, Nick, to the club.
Yes, you need some posts, three I think, before you can post pictures.
But you can post the url address of pictures from your picture vault site, Flickr, etc.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - maybe this year, 2019 ...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 19, 04:50 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brett

Garage

Hi Nick. Yeah I think it's 10. You can also start a "Garage" and post pics of your car in there. Wow, #2 of 11. That is cool for you that the first guy fell through. It is probably a project, with it being a barn find? Those are the best i think. I've been installing some interior today. The Morris, 3 point seat belts and the rear view mirror and sun visor.

Brett....

1969 SS 396 X66 - RS Conversion - TKO600 - 3.73 Posi - Paint Code 71-LeMans Blue
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 1st, 19, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Tech Team

Looks great Brett keep up the good work. My barnfind is in rough shape. I currently am working to get it running and make it road worthy and plan to drive it as is. Hope to be driving soon and under go the resto next year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode