Team Camaro Tech banner

New Member From Maryland

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  RDW 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Tony and I’m a new member. I’m 68 years old and I’ve been retired for about 6 years. I’ve been a car buff practically my whole life. I currently have a 1967 Corvette, that’s been restored, and a 1969 Camaro z28 (X77) that I purchased a couple of years ago and in the process of restoring. I look forward to being a part of this knowledgeable group of car enthusiast and I hope to expand my knowledge as well. Thanks for having me.

#6 ·
Welcome aboard Tony.

I'm a year older than you and my Camaro is also year older than yours! ...and I have been retired about the same amount of time as you!
...and I wish I had a '67 Vette!

What a cowinkadink!!!!

#8 ·
Welcome Tony! Like Everett said - love to see both the Vette and the Z. Lots of great info and great people on here.

#10 ·
Welcome to the group Tony. It sounds as though you can/will not only learn a few things from this site, but will have enough past experience/knowledge to share with others so they/we can also pick up some of your skills and insights. This and ( CRG ) Camaro Research Group website are really two of my favorite places to hang out. You should join there as well. I'm pushing toward the 63rd. hatch day!

#13 ·
Welcome from Texas! Wow, you guys could start a Maryland chapter of Team Camaro! You all have sure had our number in Football! Hook 'em.

Brett....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.