Team Camaro Tech banner

Finally got my dream car!

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  RDW 
#1 ·
Great to be a part of this forum finally. Picked up my dream car over the weekend. 69 SS clone with a 327. Metallic burgundy although not my favorite is very clean. I can live with it for some time until I can paint it. Can't believe I finally have one. Car did have a frame off restoration sometime in the recent past but still needs some things like A/C (live in southern California), some kind of tranny upgrades for highway, maybe some aftermarket seats (I'm 6'5") and some suspension work (lower front end with some coil overs). Overall I am very happy with the purchase.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats and welcome.
I have a 6’8” son and a 6’6” son. I trial fit some interior combinations to see if i can fit them. The seats cant be higher than stock. I need 3” extenders. The console has to go. Neither of them cared about a tilt wheel. Two inch extenders are in the catalogues. You may want to try that first.

#6 ·
I have some 2 inch extenders you can have for the shipping costs. I posted them in the classified section. I upgraded to 4" extensions and like them better due to the added leg room. I'd recommend the 4" extension for the height of your sons

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.